[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have to use my health insurance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Not sure if this is the right board but biz seems to attract financially savvy people with a wide range of life experience, so I'll ask.

I developed bitch tits during puberty and I'm finally having surgery done to get the glands removed. Live with my parents but not telling them because they absolutely loath the idea of cosmetic surgery, and I don't feel like opening up to them about how much anguish this shit has caused me.

So the plan was to pay out of pocket. But as we were reviewing fees they mentioned that they send a sample of the tissue to pathology for testing, and that is billed through my health insurance. If I provide insurance info my parents will undoubtedly find out about this. I don't know dick about medical billing. Can I just tell them I want to pay out of pocket or does it not work like that?
>>
You can ask them for CASH PRICES - they may also offer financing.
>>
>>3367916
course you can pay out of pocket lol. Why not just ask the admin?
Also, are they not going to notice when your tits are gone?
>>
Do people call u moobs?

Thats what I would call u.

Moobs.
>>
>>3367916
Damn OP, give your titties to me once you're done with them
I've always wanted to be a qt trap boi
>>
With a student discount the price is 6.5k. Could have it done for a lot less elsewhere but this guy does these surgeries every week plus it's close to home.

When she mentioned the health insurance thing for pathology I kind of froze and was afraid to ask about paying in cash because it'd be kind of weird to explain the parental situation.

They won't notice my tits being gone because I'm not fat and also it's long sleeve season soon. I will have to wear a compression vest for a few weeks though which might fuck me over if my mom hugs me or some shit. Also if I exert myself too much first week I could develop a hematoma. And I hope to fuck they don't send any shit in the mail to my house.

So much shit I have to worry about. The actual surgery is the least of it. But these boobs have ruined my life.
>>
>>3367916
tits or gtfo
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.