[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are not in this coin in the Next 2 days...you will not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: komodo3[1].jpg (201KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
komodo3[1].jpg
201KB, 640x426px
If you are not in this coin in the Next 2 days...you will not make it...

Moon mission Engaged...

look at twitter shills, You have been Warned!
>>
packing dem bags sir... moon next stop.
>>
I have 0.05 btc that I'm gonna be investing in an alt coin today. Convince me that KMD is my best option
>>
>>3367485
moon's already passed, everyones already pumped it, brace for dump

D O N O T B U Y
>>
File: Komodo.png (532KB, 1330x461px) Image search: [Google]
Komodo.png
532KB, 1330x461px
>>3367740
>This

https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/905419342975827968
>this

Also TA, sitting on 3rd Elliot on the Rise, will hit 0.00016 Sats...CHECKIT!
>>
new ATH soon! 2 days and counting
>>
File: Capture.png (115KB, 1423x923px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
115KB, 1423x923px
>>
File: IMG_1089.jpg (36KB, 484x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1089.jpg
36KB, 484x539px
If you believe in the idea of cryptocurrency, the idea of taking back the power and control from crooked bankers, you should be supporting this.

Fully secure and anonymous and DECENTRALIZED exchange. Low transaction fees. They essentially built that ICO blockchain already and will be able to hook up to any coin through smart contracts and atomic trades.

This isn't to overthrow BTC or be the top big dick crypto, they are building towards the true goal of crypto. They are building this platform to unite crypto and keep it 100% decentralized, out of the hands of crooked bankers.

Check out their Supernet page where they host the white pages and look into the Komodo platform. This is no joke. The developer jl777 is insanely productive and innovative.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE FIAT ANONYMOUSLY, DECENTRALIZED.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.