[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at Verge (VXG)!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1496650670127.png (72KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496650670127.png
72KB, 350x350px
>>
>>3366844

Looked. They have new stuff, like Discord tipping, and the Wraith Protocol this month. And.. a new coin image OP.
>>
Sweet! A new name, a promise they can't deliver because it's not possible, and a cutting edge new way to give money away to strangers on the internet! Can I buy some of your bags?

$100m market cap put this thing at 160sat because there's 16 fucking billion coins in circulation. The moon mission took the cap from 80->100... 25%... And it's been steadily declining. The news was two days ago. It pumped and I dumped. If you were smart you did the same. This thing isn't going anywhere. You can argue and hodl or you can thank me and sell. You can always buy back in when it drops back to 70sat
>>
File: IMG_5199.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5199.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>3367046
Old logo is better imo

>>3367147
Cry later
>pic related
>>
>>3367459
So it will be called wraith now?
>>
>>3366844
K I looked at it. I still bought the ATH. I still sold back out higher than it is now. The creator's still a chad douchebag in a sea of privacy cryptos also run by ancap douchebags. It still hasn't been adopted by the black market which is it's only real potential for mooning. Thanks for wasting my time anon.
>>
>>3367478
No, this is tech they're rolling out soon.
>>
File: 1504544286346.png (220KB, 643x604px) Image search: [Google]
1504544286346.png
220KB, 643x604px
>>
File: photo_2017-09-06_08-45-17.jpg (105KB, 1146x401px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-09-06_08-45-17.jpg
105KB, 1146x401px
>>3367046
>>3367147
>>3367459

I talk in Verge channels, a lot recently. The leadership is a bunch of unofficial anons. Their "team" is literally just a handful of github contributors, who don't use their real names... There is no official leadership structure, ie, no president, ceo, vp, marketing manager...

I am rooting for them anyway, would be lovely if they pull it off. I will just tell you though that cryptowreck told a chat full of investors that he would just "go dark and stop sharing info" when confronted with criticisms from social media.. And I was just asking for advice to combat the fud. So they are either a complete scam or confident that their tech is going silence the Monaco shilling fudders.
>>
>no president, ceo, vp, marketing manager
Yeah, because It's not a company.
>>
>>3368218
Which is a good thing IMO. Though I have my doubts about this coin and developers, when looking at the quality of commits. Then again they do have private repos and said they will announce something this month, so maybe it will be more than a shit coin?

Neverthless, it will be listed at hitbtc, and with high change at binance, so it is bound to rise still.
>>
>>3368254

Wraith Protocol is the announcement. Claiming it will mask blockchain transaction from being viewed, on top of masking IP.
>>
>>3368302
Just the video, there is no traces of code or anything related to it though. If it's not just a meme, then this coin will be very good.
>>
>>3366844
>VXG
>>
Just looked into it and mining requires an Nvidia gpu?
Smells fishy.
>>
>>3368355
Wat?
>>
>>3367459
Bought at 50, sold 2/3 of my coins at 165, dumped my earnings into ETH and LTC before they took off.

Probably sell the other 1/3 at 150, then buy back when it drops to 70 sat... then wait for it to pump again and sell you some more bags when you FOMO

No tears here, anon... Keep being delusional in thinking that the market cap will ever go significantly past $100m (the ceiling) ...
>>
>>3368670

I mean good on your for trading. But what we are interested in is if XVG will .50 - $1 within 18 months. Trading is cool but I'd rather just get my bacon and leave the scene.
>>
>>3368670

should add tho, bragging about your day trades and fudding the same coin in one post makes you look like a giant faggot.
>>
>>3368724
>>3368741
Even though you resorted to calling names, I'm going to help you out, anon... because you're obviously fucking retarded.

Will it $.50-$1? No. That would mean a market cap of $8-16 BILLION.

$8,000,000,000 - $16,000,000,000

Currently at an ATH of $100m and dropping. Daily volume is half of what it was yesterday ($24m vs $12m). Previous ATH in June was $80m, and it plummeted back down to $40m in just a few days where it hovered between $25m-$50m for 2 months. Meanwhile, new coins are getting created every second which requires even MORE market cap (or money, you fucking idiot) to increase the price.

Pretend you're not holding this coin, for just a second, and look at it objectively. Or just watch it go down for the next few weeks and hope and pray for a moon. You're welcome
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.