[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is up with BCH??? How the hell did it moon like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1501089203435.png (2MB, 1200x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1501089203435.png
2MB, 1200x1158px
Wtf is up with BCH??? How the hell did it moon like that?
>>
Follows BTC just like every other AltCoin
>>
>>3366532

its the real bitcoin nigga
watch it take over segwit coin in the next cpl of months

you didnt dump your free BCH when you got them, did you?
lmao
>>
>>3366547

It goes up when everything else goes up. When BTC dumps, it dumps. It's a shitcoin
>>
>>3366557

>BCH is a shitcoin

its literally bitcoin minus (((segwit))) lol
>>
>>3366532
>bitcoin 'cash'
>5 hour confirmation time
>>
>>3366547
everyone loves to doubt BCH on /biz/ standard affair here shill the actual shitcoins and dump on the only good alts. BCH to $700 by days end, $800 by next month mark my words. Remeber when /biz/ shilled waltoncoin as the next great chink coin and then it shit the bed? Yeah me too.
>>
>>3366547
its a fuckin miner coin nothing else.
You fucking mine that shit when the difficulties low then when it goes up to much for profits you dump that shit, then wait for the difficulty to drop again. Thats how its made,because its a coin made by scammers that only intend to destroy the btc network
>>
BCH is the reason we can't have nice things.
>>
>>3366874
>didn't buy the dip
>>
>>3366563

It will need to hard fork to remove the retarded EDA.

They should hard fork segwit into it at the same time.
>>
>>3366532
BCH = cancer coins

aka cells that mutated and can destroy our network
>>
BCH is a safe-space coin for the easily triggered. It will go nowhere.
>>
>>3366912
this
>>
>>3367035
Bch is the cure for cancer, dummy.
>>
>>3367869
Bch is a chink virus just like the chink race. They must be quarantined before they fag up everything outside of China too.
>>
>>3366563
Plus 8MB blocks. If Segwit2x fails expect it to moon
>>
Holy shit not sure if this thread is overrun with core shills or just useful idiots who dont know shit about the situation
>>
>>3368065

I'll make it easy. Look at this webpage:
http://fork.lol/reward/inflation

Look at the inflation rate.

See the inflation rate jump when the EDA shifts

Work out that the difficulty will double permanently in 6 months without a hard fork.

New Words: Inflation, Difficulty
>>
>>3368065

What situation?

The almost empty haspower? Kek
>>
>>3366912
>>3367035
>>3367692
>>3367925

This is what fear looks like. Enjoy losing control of what was uncontrollable in the first place. Satoshi played you people as fucking fools - you dedicated your lives to the development of Bitcoin in the hopes that you'd reap elite benefits, instead you will be laughed at. Thanks for developing Bitcoin up until this point for us! Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>3368226

Not an argument. You probably prefer just downvoting things on Reddit.

If BTC were to topple, it wouldn't topple to a shitcoin that castrates itself.
>>
>>3368226
This guy.
>>
>>3368295
Where's the "piss off" button for this retard.

Bch was the backup coin dummy in case bitcoin castrates itself,

Let's take a look at what is actually happening in bitcoin - NYA disintegrating, High fees, infighting, core trolls castrating their own micropenisis...
>>
>>3368348

If Segwit2x goes ahead those miners:

Sell BCH for BTC
Dump BTC

As for BCH not castrating itself, it's mined by two fucking miners sending shit to the same address, and the EDA will make it permanently unprofitable without a hard-fork in 6 months.

You are a cuck.

The other cucks will upvote you though ;>)
>>
BCH is Bitcoin's retarded brother, sometimes it shines for no reason. In terms of money, people are bleeding with each pump, because the % gains are stupid low.
>>
>>3366532
mooning means 200%+ in one day
not 20%
>>
>>3366912
Also, EDA is an added benefit, fucktard. It's there permanently so that when it destroys your shitcoin it has an emergency backup in order to keep the chain running smoothly. Enjoy losing.
>>
>>3369687

http://fork.lol/reward/inflation

I shall post it again.

You are of simple mind but I'll ask you knowing that you don't understand - what happens to BCH's block reward halves early because of the inflation rate?
>>
File: 1472512050371.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1472512050371.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>3366532
Psshh... In this game... try not to blink kiddo...
>>
File: 1490578288175.png (346KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490578288175.png
346KB, 800x600px
Jihan is literally paying miners to mine his shitcoin.
>>
>>3366547
This

It's the superior coin

It's also slowly but surely gaining more acceptance
>>
>>3370067

bilderberg group is literally paying blockstream to destroy bitcoin
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.