[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1504480333230.png (269KB, 850x891px) Image search: [Google]
1504480333230.png
269KB, 850x891px
Walton
>>
HIS NAME
>>
File: desu51.png (65KB, 184x144px) Image search: [Google]
desu51.png
65KB, 184x144px
>shilling this coin after it was proven a scam
>>
YOUR GREY IS THE BEST MR MOUSTACHE
>>
>>3364215
classic salty nowalt fud
>>
>>3364215
why dont you post the proof
>>
>>
File: realynigga.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
realynigga.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>3364260
do the research & look at the team, really makes you think
>>
>>3364182
>Walton
>>
>Walton

More like fulton, since that's what it's gonna take to pull it out of the hole it just crashed into x'D o\\ o\\
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.jpg (882KB, 1440x1229px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.jpg
882KB, 1440x1229px
>look at the team, site & twitter
>look at the blatant chinese manipulation on binance
>literally no working product
>concept depends on government & other company approval

if you put any amount of research into this & still invest u deserve to lose money enjoy getting scammed by chang lee and his buddies
>>
I can't believe you fucking idiots wasted money on something that 1. has no working product for a whole year 2. doesn't even have its own blockchain 3. has a shitty, photoshopped team.

I hope you all learnt your lesson.
>>
Make me money mr moneystache
>>
>>3364402
>>3364399
>>3364369
Go ahead and screen cap our posts, like I know you are lmao.

All I know is you'll never get the opportunity to post them ;)
>>
>>3364414
its gonna be pretty ironic once u start buying our waltons after it moons
>>
I laugh at the Walton FUDDers. They remind me of the idiots who made the same posts about Antshares when it was 0.40$.
>>
>>3364691
Antshares actually had a fucking product, a proprietary blockchain, and a team that was transparent.
>>
>>3364726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk
>>
>>3364182

WTC to the Neptune!!!
>>
biztards are so fucking dumb, they are willing to throw their money into shit like shift/stox etc that's a two dev basement work from a github fork.

but when there's a real fucking project that will even have manufacturing, a trillion dollar industry and numerous patents with heavy hitters in charge, all the biztard's tiny brain can produce is is four letters (scam).

Why do I even bother with you fagets... Go buy you hipster basement fork shit like stox or whatever or avalol. you can't even fucking grasp supply chain management
>>
>>3364923
And neither can the creators of this stupid coin. It's literally the next SIGT. Stay as far away as you can.
>>
>>3365182

>Next SIGT
>Paid by Chinese government

You can only pick one anon and the 2nd one is a fact.
>>
>>3365207
Then why is your shitcoin now a mere fraction of the ATH?
>>
Have you people even seen the website for this shitcoin? Half of the links don't even work. You must be literally mad to buy this dungheap
>>
>>3365225
stay poor retard you are the mad one to not even be able to understand the tech. ill be laughing at you when u buy in later.
>>
>>3365261
Whatever you say, Xang Shiaoling.
>>
>>3365223

O dunno, maybe because the market is run by people who don't do research and trade on emotion.

Research wins 100% of the time in the long run, so here's another secret. ZRX will moon with ethfinex launch, time frame 2-3 months down the line.
>>
>>3365225
You fucktard if you want to make big profits, you have to take big risks. In this case you are investing in the company early, because there is a very real possibility that it will fucking moon. They can get their website propped up and looking fancy and than the price will moon. Then what, you are gonna buy in at $10 because they have a flashy site? Yeah, pretty much like NEO.
>>
> not gonna buy coin because their website is catering to Chinese
> gonna buy stox because they have good standard website duh

You are literally marketing manipulated fags with zero brain
>>
>>
>>
YOUR NAME WAS THE BEST MR WALTON MOUSTACHE
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.