[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have fun with my money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: skrtttt.jpg (103KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
skrtttt.jpg
103KB, 1200x801px
Hey Biz going back into college this semester I realized I have became a wage slave at the age of 19. I have not embraced my youth at all for a while instead I have settled for security and focusing on wealth. My peers and girls will ask, "Hey anon what did you do this weekend." and the honest answer for the past three years is work and fucking studying along with trade fucking crypto. I have killer grades and money is not an issue.

With that being said how do I take advantage of the money I have and start doing cool shit? I was thinking about getting a boxing gym membership or a motorbike just something to have as a hobby. For a while now I have set my goals with crypto and success and I feel like a fucking goon.

What do you guys do for hobbies? What would you suggest for me time is a bit of an issue but that can be changed with adjusting my sleep schedule.
>>
It's okay to ask for ideas but in the end you have to try things and choose what you like yourself, otherwise you'll get bored sooner than you thought. Boxing or weightlifting or something like that is a great way to lose some time and make your body better. If you like cars/bikes find something you can have fun driving/riding and fixing up or tuning it to what you like. Then just spend some time with people, go around, try different foods. Honestly if you don't live in a small as fuck place there's always somewhere to go to and spend time. The reason I'm saying that is because I live in a small place and after a while you feel like there's nothing to do. With bigger places I don't seem to have that problem.
>>
>>3363968
I live in Colorado in a city that has a population of 30,000 people but I commute to a city of 360,000 people for college.
>>
>>3364058
Yeah I myself live in a place with about 40.000 people and it's very empty once summer passes so there's not much to do. You're lucky enough if the bigger city is close enough for you to go there without much of a hassle. With more people there's going to be more places to see and visit and more stuff to do, so take advantage of that and trust me you're luckier to live in a place like that than you think. Also select who you spend your time with very carefuly, but do spend it with someone you have fun hanging out with.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.