[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I expect if I invest 50k in BTC in like 1-2 yrs time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: vlad antonescu.jpg (239KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlad antonescu.jpg
239KB, 600x544px
What can I expect if I invest 50k in BTC in like 1-2 yrs time?
>>
>>3363750
>>
Losing sleep.
>>
>>3363750

probably about 50k worth
>>
>>3363755
>>3363764
>>3363768
Explain.
>>
>>3363784

market will gyrate but from here on out you'll likely just break even on your initial investment like those at the top of the 2013 bubble took 3 years to break even.

In fact, a 1-2 year holding period (IMO) almost guarantees a loss at these levels. Either wait for the dip to 3k to buy or buy and hold until the next halving at a minimum
>>
Depends uf yu get in before or afterr the crash

Falling to 3800 this wave, wave 3 will take it down to 32 or past 3k
>>
>>3363825
Isn't the rise of these "alt-coins" gonna devaluate BTC for a while before people realize they were scammed though?
>>
>>3363861

yeah, that's already happened from january - now. You missed the boat. BTC went from 80 - 40% dominance and alts skyrocketed. Risk/reward is no longer on your side
>>
>>3363890
It's been happening for over 2 years, all the market growth is going to altcoins BECAUSE BTC IS SLOW AND EXPENSIVE

Lost half of its market because the dev's took dirty money to sabotage bitcoin (by not scaling)
>>
>>3363890
I thought of that, but then again why are people still shilling for the likes of Bitbean if that really happened? That might mean that the boat is still alive.
>>
>>3363861
>>3363890
https://youtu.be/eoYET6mhzQk

Legacy coins/tokens like BTC/ETH are the Microsoft.

Everyone is looking for the altcoin/token that is gonna be the Google/Amazon etc of the future
>>
>>3363764
This. Segwit2x is going to kill btc for sometime. Diversify. But u eth, iota, omg, neo, golem, fun etc
>>
>>3363915
>Everyone is looking for the altcoin/token that is gonna be the Google/Amazon etc of the future

That makes sense, althought crypto is not exactly mainstream yet, most milennials -- including me -- still don't understand it pretty well. Once it becomes mainstream, it's kinda logical that BTC will be the one to spike and take the leads and the alternatives will remain as alternatives for at least a couple of years, but who knows I might be wrong.
>>
>>3363936
It's ony logical if BTC is the same product that came this far.

Pro tip: it's not, and people who do their own research wil discover this until there's a new consensus= BCC is Bitcoin.

We have a lot of gains to look fwd to before that happens.
>>
>>3363970
Interesting stuff and probably true, but yeah, definitely still a lot to be made from it.
>>
You clearly don't want anyone to tell you shit except 'Buy BTC everything else is trash' by the way you're responding
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.