[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best strategy to pay off large credit card debt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What's the best strategy to pay off large credit card debt?
>>
>>3362292

suck 1000 dicks for 1$ each
>>
>>3362295
>$1000
>large debt
>>
>>3362292
> stop using a credit card when you're overspending & too poor to pay it off in time
>>
>>3362292
Open 10 new cards on the same day, transfer funds around
>>
>>3362292

if you wanna afford the goy tax (high interest), open up a credit line and pay off your credit card(s) with it. credit lines are like 1/4 of the interest, and only the interest is due each month.

then again, i'm a leaf so it may work differently for you
>>
>>3362292
Get a job
>>
1. Stop using the card.
2. Get a lower rate. If your provider offers a lower rate card they will sometimes swap you over for free, otherwise you can just ask for a lower rate. Alternatively you can seek out a lower rate loan or balance transfer card with a lower rate to pay the balance off, and then pay back that new loan, but you really have to do your research here as it's easy to end up paying exorbitant fees and/or have the interest rate jump in thanks to a clause hidden in the fineprint that ends up costing you more than if you did nothing.
3. Pay as much as you can whenever you can. Always pay more than the minimum payment, much more if possible. Usually although depending on the card, paying twice a month saves a bit more interest than paying once a month because you save a couple of weeks worth of interest building up on your half payment. To get this money scrimp and save everything you can, have a garage sale, get a sidejob, whatever you can.
>>
>>3362292

Holy shit. Why?????

In what way would donating that come around to benefit him??
>>
>>3362292
metallica officially cuck band
>>
Don't pay it off, use it to build your crypto stash, when hyper inflation hits you'll be able to pay it all off with a week's salary and you'll be rich to boot.
>>
>>3363320
This is all good advice, I've got one additional suggestion regarding number 2.
Sometimes it's a good idea to change to a different credit card provider. Often new customers get a 50 day interest free period or something. Contact them, have them buy your debt off your current card holder and then pay. it. off. in those 50 interest free days.
>>
>>3363374
While the obvious answer is that not having Trump President would've benefited most Americans and you will almost certainly be poorer in 4 years time under Trump than you would under Hilary, I'm going to let you in on a little secret; people don't act according to the rules of rational free market economics.
I know this is going to blow your mind, but self interest and accumulating money isn't the only motivating factor in many people's lives. I know /pol/tards honestly believe that the only reason anyone would protest is because they are being paid by George Soros to be there but many people support a political cause because they think it's the right thing to do.
Lars Ulrich, aka, the drummer from Metallica might've donated money because he believes in her politics. The guy has been a prominent campaigner for public healthcare and has donated money to free clinics across America. Maybe he even believes that medical treatment is a right and if people could access preventative medicine more easily, the economy would be more productive.
And you know, Trump's villany rivals that of comic book characters.
>>
Don't claim bankruptcy not like a mortgage or student debt
>>
>>3364232
do not* as is in do not pay it back. screw with the jews that money was made up out of nothing anyway
>>
Take out as much money as you can in loans/credit cards, buy cryptos and default on the goy dollar debts.

You're too big to fail.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.