[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nexus Conference coming Sept 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nxs.png (207KB, 846x584px) Image search: [Google]
nxs.png
207KB, 846x584px
If you haven't heard of Nexus yet, I think it is worth checking out. I've been in the crypto space since 2013, and following this coin for the past 6+ months. There is a lot happening in the next month, and I think it may still be unfortunately under the radar for many.

Nexus is primarily focused on quantum security, decentralization, and scalability. Nexus is utilizing three minting channels, quantum secure keys, and cube satellites, along with developing other innovative features, to solve these problems of the future.

Here is a brief introduction video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltJfuVWa1ZQ

Nexus is putting on a conference next month in Aspen, CO featuring many prolific speakers both in and out of the blockchain space, including:

Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, G. Edward Griffin, Max Keiser, Lyn Ulbricht, Jesse Ventura, Roger Ver, Patrick M. Byrne (CEO of Overstock.com) + Many others!

Full speaker list can be found @ http://www.nexusearth.com/speakers.html

This conference is looking great, and should bring many more eyes to Nexus.

I'm not telling anyone to buy, do your own research, but I think things are looking good for the future of Nexus.
>>
I don't know why but for some reason I'm getting mad ponzi scheme vibes from this...
>>
>>3361115
seems cool but I don't like buying coins when they are at ATH prices. Regardless of how high you think it can go, I'd rather wait for a major dip
>>
>>3361115
we're not buying your shit coin.
stop posting this thread every night, it always just turns into people realizing its a blatant scam anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 575x1021px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 575x1021px
>>3362189
The market says otherwise, hmm.
>>
>>3362329
>people pump money into things without looking into it
Wow, that really proved that this isn't a scam.
>>
shitcoin scam. RUN.
You have been warned.
>>
biz once again hates on a good coin with relatively low market cap.

fuck off, you dumb niggers. go buy some more OMG.
>>
>>3362189
>>3362351
>People realize it's a scam
>People don't look into it

Pick one. Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>3361115
I don't see why you need to shill this coin daily with your copy-paste thread. Conferences don't impress anybody, you can get any speaker you want if you've got the cash.

I've looked into this and am not impressed with the team or their 'Mission'.
>>
They have Peter Schiff, the guy who claims that 'crypto is like alchemy' and thinks we should all be buying gold (preferably from his company). and prepare for the death of the USD.

Nice conference, I just bought 100K!
>>
>>3362424
it shows just how strong a crypto this is, to bring Peter Schiff around.
>>
>>3362374
they realize it's a scam because someone usually brings up the things that scream scam inside of it within the thread.
The average person doesn't have random /biz/ faggots who actually read the mission statement, white paper, and future goals for the coin.
Also you can stop baiting responses to bump the thread, i've been saging
>>
>>3362434
It's a Libertarian freak fest like so many others. Come on, look at the list of speakers. It won't do anything for Nexus as a crypto.
>>
File: 1503893251477.png (528KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1503893251477.png
528KB, 500x647px
>>3362424
HAH little does that scrub know, Alchemy is very real. About as close to objective truth as anything can be. He is an ignoramus.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.