[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose ready to fuck the scalpers with the ticketing token?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1-BkApG5g8Z83paw7nJyWPPA.png (268KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1-BkApG5g8Z83paw7nJyWPPA.png
268KB, 1000x600px
Whose ready to fuck the scalpers with the ticketing token?
>>
File: 1504493351018.jpg (375KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504493351018.jpg
375KB, 682x1024px
>>3360671
in for 15 ETH
Ready to flip this shit for at least x2
>>
>>3360755
it's going for more than that once it gets on a real exchange on the 13th
>>
I missed out on this but I really wanted to get in on this one. I feel their business model with utilization of blockchain technology will make them a success ICO. Brief example why,

they will allow users to earn funds through recommendations. so let's say one of you fuckers was my friend in the real world and I posted about going to see a Vanilla Ice throw back concert. if you utilize my link, you will help me be rewarded. and if your friends use your link you'll be rewarded and so on.

Venue promoters and organizers can dictate the amount of revenue a 2nd hand sell can make. they've hard capped scalper xp lmao!

Trust me, this ICO will potentially rival Ticketmaster and especially potentially crush smaller entities such as eventbright.

I will definitely buy this once it settles once it hit's the market.
>>
>>3360818
it's already on ether delta. It's around ~10% of ico price. This is nice, whales don't get to dictate an immediate 5x drop and an actual organic price determined by the market is setting a baseline.
>>
>>3360843
Never even considered it from that point of view, but now that you mention it, that's exactly what's going to keep this at a solid price.

As this becomes big, just imagine a concert where ticket prices for online is 2nd highest, cash is 1st highest and Aventus tokens will be 3rd highest for cost in ticket purchases?

Folks will love Aventus (more specifically, Music concert goes and artists) for it's potential for growth.
>>
>>3360890
this one is probably (hopefully anyway) more of a long term hold. The dev's did a good job handling the mail hack. It takes time for actual apps to develop and for real businesses to begin adopting. But that entails institutional money coming in when it does.

I'm still expecting a pump (and likely a dump, though still above whitelist ico prices) since this is crypto and we're in a correction for bitecoin though.
>>
File: 1504659164988.jpg (70KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
1504659164988.jpg
70KB, 559x836px
How many ETH have you guys invested in your moon tickets?
>>
>>3360818
Lol so you think ticket Master can't make affiliate links? There is no need for blockchain for this crap
>>
>>3360924
I agree
>>
>>3360971
I'm not here to convert you, if you feel like "Fuck this shitcoin!" then right now, feel that way. but for me personally, I believe in this coin and it's potential application and benefits. you emotionally attached buttraider
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.