[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ode to Arkies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1498251176917 copy.jpg (167KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
1498251176917 copy.jpg
167KB, 940x545px
He was an Arkie from Birmingham
He just sold his Ethereum
He was a case of insanity
His name was Arkie and he lived in a tree

He was an Arkie who sold his baby
To buy more Ark, Arkie greedy
He was an animal
He was a bloody disgrace

ARKIIIIEEEESSSSS, THEY'RE ALL ANIMALS

Price tanking down, constantly
Illegitimate place to be
In a packet in a lavatory
Die little Arkie, SCREAMING

Arkies, screaming fucking tanking mess
He's an animal, he's an Arkie

Fuck this and fuck that
Fuck it all and fuck the fucking Arkie TWATS
She dont want an Arkie, who looks like that
I dont want an ARKIE that looks like THAT!

>>
The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.
>>
The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noARKies and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noARKies will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noARKie wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no ARK in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noARKies will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noARKies. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noARKie.
>>
>>3360403
FUCK ARKIES! AHHGHGHGH
>>
>>3360423
You copied my pasta and rewrote it in denial. You deluded scum.

I'm going to fucking love it when you get served, FUCKING LOVE IT.

I'm going to love watching deluded Arkies shit themselves and die in a gurgling, screaming, bloody mess when they throw themselves off the nearest bridge when this shitcoin tanks to sub-ICO levels.

Die, Arkie.
>>
File: 1504414339611.jpg (48KB, 555x628px) Image search: [Google]
1504414339611.jpg
48KB, 555x628px
deluded arkies
>>
I'm into ark because of biz. I invested a total of 462usd and I'm over 1500 now. I will forever hodl, partly because of the biz classic delegate saving us and partly because I just want to see how high it goes. Even if I lose it all, outta only $500. I'm in it for the ride and the community. I have 250k arks. Remember that when you check the price next year, anon.

Just remember.
>>
>>3360610
Oops, meant 1262. I was thinking about verge lol.
>>
>>3360403
Don't get left behind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGAvmEVQTo
>>
File: IMG_5739.png (58KB, 233x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5739.png
58KB, 233x225px
Ark looks strong. Doing well. My comfiest hold. And I earn free ark in the wallet. Would buy again.
>>
>>3360610

Nearly in the same boat here. Sitting on 200 ARK with a very modest gain so far. Holding this long for sure.
>>
Fucking disgusting Arkies
>>
>>3360403
Arkies truly are the worst scum.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.