[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Embers DOM airdrop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So, I was supposed to get my airdrop of DOM tokens on the 1st of september but haven't gotten anything in MyEtherWallet.

Anyone knows what's going on?
>>
>>3359933
The incompetent devs of this coin accidentally sent over 1.5 million DOM tokens to ONE account. They are pretty much at the mercy of the account owner, and have asked him to give it back and really are only counting on good faith at this point.

The whole thing is a mess and basically fucked over everyone else, so don't expect those tokens anytime soon.
>>
>>3359963
WTF?! How is something like that possible. Even my normie 65 year old father knows better than to send wrong amounts to wrong addresses...

I'm can't even...
>>
>>3359963
It wasn't 1.5 Million DOM

It was 60 Million DOM sent twice instead of once. It basically broke down after that as the dev stopped everything and is pleading with the guy to give it back.

The cuck even gave the guy the TOV he missed during the previous airdrop so now he has TOV he didn't get before and a double dose of DOM.

Odds are they are just going to take 60 Mill out of the Dev fund and write it off as a massive fuck-up.

He has no duty to return the tokens but I really hope they just don't airdrop anything to any account he transfer his shit to.
>>
>>3359933
What the fuck is going on with this project anyway? I have $20 in it (now worth 9 bucks lel) and its reddit is a fucking wasteland.
>>
>>3360127
you bought a shit coin because someone with an anime avatar told you to.

what did you expect? a lambo?
>>
>>3360127
Some moron a few days ago was comparing this to bitcoin in 2013 lol.

I have a few bucks in it too but expect nothing since this screams of incompetence.
>>
This is a mess.
I'm not selling my bag though, the project is at its infancy and fuckups happen. Supposedly the main dev was able to find a bug and closed it, so there's that.
>>
File: 1503288362205.jpg (466KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503288362205.jpg
466KB, 1280x720px
>>3360138
I believe anime-chan would lead me to lambo-land. I guess I was mistaken.

>>3360143
Yes.
>>
>>3360157
As much as I love to shit on the incompetence of the devs I really like the logo and someone did a really cool animated one.

I don't know what it is about the coin but I'm not going to sell my bags. I bought 75K of them back when they were 5 cents and have just written them off as a loss.

I hope that I suddenly start seeing threads on /biz/ about it blowing up in months but even if it doesn't boy do I like the logo.
>>
>>3360069
Holy fucking shit, what retards
>>
This team is incompetent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.