[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ICO behaviour

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1396139583679.png (678KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1396139583679.png
678KB, 800x640px
I bought into 0x when it hit etherdelta and made x5.

I now plan to enter kyber and redpulse ICOs to make even more. But I'm starting to realse my only understanding of price behaviour from an ICO is 0x as I've never bothered to follow ICOs before, stuck to well established coins/tokens.

Am I way off and most ICOs just plummet? Help out pls.

>chem em and our natty king is coming back
>>
>>3359605
i made the same mistake. i started with 0x, made literally $10k within my first week of trading crypto and then starting comparing all market caps/amounts in circulation to zrx. like i still think TNT is going to recover and moon once the news hits, but i made a big mistake thinking that just because there's way less in circulation (and because they have a microsoft partnership) that there's no way one TNT would be worth half of a zrx token especially when there's still nothing technically driving the price of zrx up rn
>>
>>3359642
I'm sat here imagining what colour my lambo will be when I flip kyber and redpulse for 10x ICO price but it's starting to look like 0x was just lucky. Obviously I'll buy kyber and redpulse but I'll feel pretty retarded sitting on kyber if it doesn't moon instantly and I'm essentially putting a substantial % of my portfolio into a competitor to 0x which would be another substantial part of my longterm holds.
>>
They aren't called high risk investments for nothing.
>>
It's like going into an IPO and expecting it to be the next Amazon, Netflix, ect
>>
>>3359696
it's all risk. the reason 0x did so well is because it flew under the radar for 90% of people. the moment that registration ended, everyone knew they fucked up.

if 0x had vitalik behind it there would've been 100x more hype surrounding it and registrations and it wouldn't have mooned nearly as hard

kyber is a safe bet though. i'm a NEO fudder so red pulse isn't my thing
>>
>>3359762
>>3359774
Yeah that makes sense. I've chosen kyber and redpulse because I'm hoping the hype will catapult it and 0x will be firmly in people's mind.

>>3359797
I can certainly see that with 0x, it's what happened with me so I put 50% of my portfolio into 0x as a "fuck it, I sold NEO 500k sats too early, lets just see" and it worked out. I chose kyber for exactly that reason, I figured 0x will still be firmly in people's mind, a lot of hype surrounded it, strong KYC to keep out a lot of interested people at ICO, and vitalik has his name attached. However I'm feeling I'll get fucked for the same reasons, people will avoid expecting inflated prices and will wait for hype to die. So I'm inevitably going to be locked in longterm holding both kyber and 0x which will make me uncomfortable. And I went with redpulse because it's, afaik, pretty good ICO setup and the company seems to be going nowhere anytime soon. I'm not going to be holding that longterm though as I don't know enough about it. Still not 100% sure I'm going to bother buying in at ICO.
>>
>>3359865
It's a a shame the individual cap for kyber is very small.. it'll be like 2-3 eth each most likely. No 10k earning by flipping that. Wish I thought about registring my gf or whatever to get more
>>
Nobody is going to acknowledge natty king scooby? Smh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.