[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: job.jpg (41KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
job.jpg
41KB, 600x449px
How the fuck do I make money?

I'm a 19 year old college dropout. I got fired from my first job after 2 months of working there. After probably about 6 months of being NEET, I got another job. I quit after 4 days.

How do I make money? There are no jobs in my area that don't require experience. I can't even get a job at a fast food resteruant or something similar.

I only have 18 minutes left on the library computer, so respond quick.
>>
You don't need money, you need introspection.
>>
The best/easiest way to educate yourself out of poverty is by learning web dev aka js/html/css. And then eventually react. You'll probably get a job making 50k+ in a year or two if you build up a good portfolio.
>>
>>3359644
bullshit. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen someone say on this board.
>>
File: 1503119769376.gif (304KB, 268x294px) Image search: [Google]
1503119769376.gif
304KB, 268x294px
>>3359567
>GETS JOB
>IS A SHITTY WORKER SO GETS FIRED
>GETS ANOTHER JOB MIRACULOUSLY
>UP AND LEAVES BECAUSE HE'S A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT
DURRRRRRR HOW DO I MAKE THE MONEYZ!?!?!??!??
>>
How much money do you have?

How did you sustain NEETdom for 6 months? Live with parents?
>>
First start off with friends and family asking if they need help with doing anything, work related or even odd jobs around the house like mowing the law, babysitting, ect

secondly, what caused you to leave your last job and the one before that? what did you do to get fired? find the answer for this before you find the answer for number one or you will end up in the same position you are back in again, also do you have a referral and can you get one, these help greatly in finding a new job, otherwise you are just another unemployed shlob trying to find work

third, what skills do you have, work out the best it is you are good at and write a kick ass resume and try again, dont stop trying and people will notice the hard work ethic you have for 'finding' a job and see this as translating into you actually working hard

quickly quickly
>>
>>3359691
This is why you're poor and I'm 23 making 55k doing what might be the easiest job in the world.
>>
>>3359717
>what caused you to leave your last job and the one before that? what did you do to get fired?

The first job I got fired. I didn't see it coming, because I was working with them for 2 months without any notice of a problem. Then on my last day, the boss told me that I wasn't working fast enough and she fired me.
Then second job I quit. It was too far away, the hours were shitty, the management was shitty, and my foot was injured.

>also do you have a referral and can you get one, these help greatly in finding a new job, otherwise you are just another unemployed shlob trying to find work

I am an unemployed shlob. NO way around that. I do have a referall from a work study job. No other work related referalls though.
>>
OP stop being a lazy asshole, flip some burgers, use the money to live and keep something to invest.
>>
> go to community college (cheap as fuck)
> get a job as a restaurant busser (you get tips, so instead of minimum wage, it's like a $15/hr job)
> don't be a lazy piece of shit
> look on craiglist for possible side jobs opportunities
> buy Bitbean
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.