[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master's in Finance worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pat.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
I've got a bachelor's in computer science and have worked as a web dev for a couple of years. My main passion nowadays is crypto though and I was wondering if you guys thought pursuing a master's in finance would be worth it? I'm kind of hoping to ensure that I work in a field related to crypto in one way or another for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>3359539
No you already have more than whats required, go learn what you actually want to do and do it. There are people without degrees launching ICOs.
>>
>>3359539
By the time you finished masters in finance crypto is already well established and i be driving my lambo. Just do your own research and don't waste time pursuing a paper. You already got a master degree in computer science, what is really amazing. Now just invest & have fun in life bro,

You fell for the normie meme hard.
>>
I get your question tho alot of people are afraid of facing the real world they dont feel like they are ready yet, ill tell you that you will never be "ready" you have to go out and do. You have a bachelors in CS you are set you can easily pick this up man its not that hard.
>>
>>3359556
I appreciate the advice man. I did fall for the normie meme hard.

>>3359604
You're exactly right. It all completely boils down to me not feeling like I'm ready for the real world yet. I've been in crypto for a long time already and been more successful than I ever could've imagined from it. Essentially I just want to continue striving to achieve more even though I don't have any idea specifically what i want to be working towards.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.