[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NGR - Rebranding NCO NiggerCoinOffering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1504569651423.jpg (346KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
1504569651423.jpg
346KB, 800x994px
Tomorrow you will get a NCO(Nigga Coin Offering)

However, team advisor Pepe and I have decided that a rebrand is necessary to reach the normies and pull of one of the greatest crypto trolls of all time.

So tomorrow, you will get NGR token offering, under our new brand Melon Wallet inc. do not buy the Ethan Delta's Niggas,
Anyone who bought the Ethan Delta niggas can trade for new Melon Wallet niggas.

NCO Details
>6 million supply
>5.8 million offered in NCO after which the token will stop minting and only be tradable on the black market
>Max 1.488 ETH buy per address
>1.488 ETH = 100K NGR(That's the most one Ethereum Address can buy)

New website coming soon.

Add some NGRs to your Melon Wallet plantation tomorrow.
>>
If you bought on Etherdelta, your coins will be returned, we have the 91K buyer in the discord, need to find the two anons that bought 1k and 100 niggers now.
>>
Advisor Pepe here. This is gonna be great guys. This will be, I think, the first biz only ICO. It'll be as simple as sending some eth and getting some melons. We see it as the spiritual successor to waves NGR EY of the past.
>>
>>3358489

>send ETH from MEW
>Anyone that you ever send to afterwards will see you bought this coin

Hmmm...
>>
>>3358716
that's why we made the normie friendly "Melon Wallet" and kept NGR as just the ticker.

At least you don't go eNiggers in your wallet like Advisor pepe and I
>>
>>3358745

are people actually buying this crap lol?
>>
>>3358771
Advisor Pepe was the first one to Buy Niggers with 91K niggers, another 100 and 1000 sold, but it was only on etherdelta before so it made things easy, advisor Pepe was in the Fuck token presale and saw how much help having the ico contract did for that so it might get more buyers now that its as simple as trading ETH to mint out some NEW niggers from the contract.
>>
>>3358771
I saw the power of memes once before and I think we're seeing it here once again. I'd watch closely. Again, this is the FIRST biz only ico. No one else will get these prices
>>
Shitcoin with literally whos with literally zero working product trying to cash in on "lel niggers lmo so edgy maga 4lyfe xDD" dumb fucks.

Kys. /biz/ isnt the place to shill your scam ico

>Note: /biz/ is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in
reported to 4chan and reported to sec because youre probably a dumb americunt
>>
>>3358867
Spot the nig in the thread anons
>>
>>3358894
Spot the jew
>>
>>3358942
Spot the whore
>>
Whoa guys this is getting out of hand you gotta calm down. We wanted to share this promising evolution with you guys.
>>
>>3358867

>SEC
it's a peer to peer crypto currency, Check the Howey test you DUMB MOTHERFUCKER! not a security, so you can fuck right off, but sure go ahead and waste your 10 minutes to write that email.

PS. Scam?

We're legit selling niggers here not promising dividend payments or some giant product and grand vision. It's a peer to peer cryptocurrency that's all, all many anons on biz want, just to be able to buy and sell niggers again.

But you wouldn't understand would you?

Learn a bit more about decentralization and not be such a cuckold to big brother. Perhaps your from Germany or Sweden and woundnt understand what that means.
>>
>>3358987
Lol well said. Anon that he referenced, the point of this coin is to give the people what they want. Maybe you weren't around when niggers EY or 3P or a number of others existed, and there were 3 threads at a time. But I was. Biz LOVED trading them on a "decentralized" exchange (Waves). Turns out Waves isn't decentralized, because it got taken down. This is exactly what biz has been asking for. ERC20 compliant and unable to be shutdown, melonwallet truly is the future of racist gag coin trading on biz.
>>
>>3359058
This, I really only made Niggers because I saw the demand for them. Free market wins again cucks.

and now it's normie proof with the melon wallet branding but biz will always know they have NGRS in their Melon Wallet.
>>
>>3358894
Niggers scam
This is a scam
Nigger coin is literally a nigger coin Lmao

>>3358987
Nigger kike instantly on the defensive when their tricks are pointed out
Disgusting

Decentralized? It's Decentralized because it's not listed on any exchanges and newfags on biz will beg for coins and tip each other for dnak memes
Such decentralization

And
>muh blackmarket
What privacy features does it have so people will actually use it in dnms?

Kys scammer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.