[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you should invest in Modum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: cropped-modum-logo_sq_ws.png (3KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-modum-logo_sq_ws.png
3KB, 512x512px
>What is modum?

Modum is a company looking to ensure provably transparent data for supply chain operations.

e.g. checking temperature of delivered medicine during transport

Source: https://modum.io/system/

>Why is it useful?

European Law requires temperature monitoring (and is likely to heavily subsidize a company that is looking to solve their concerns).

Source under chapter 9: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:2013:343:0001:0014:EN:PDF

>What about the team?

Team is composed of 8+ people with a board of directors that already includes people from the supply and pharma industry.

Source: https://modum.io/about-us/

>Why invest?

Participating in their ico give you profit-sharing and voting rights though the purchased MOD tokens.

Ico will be worth less than 20M upon completion (with 20M tokens in circulation if everything gets sold), this means that even at my expected 80M to 120M 'fair' evaluation you'd have made x4 – x6.

>Personal opinions

Comparing this project to other ones, I must say that it's certainly neither the biggest nor the most revolutionary, it is although one that solves a real problem with easy usability & scalability. Their market research concluded that they'd have a relatively easy time selling their product to supply chain companies as it saves them time while complying with EU regulation. Moreover, I strongly believe that 20M is in today's cryptomarkets far from a fair evaluation; the upside potential hugely overweighs it's potential downwards.

>Who is OP?

Inb4 faggot/cuck/reddit

I turned 3k into 33k over the last 6 months with relatively conservative investing (for /biz/ standards).

>Tl;dr

20M is not enough for a company that solves a real issue with a team this strong. I expect x4 to x6.
>>
>>3357683
They haven't mentioned what % of profits is going to tokenholders. It should be around 40% or else this is worse than being a traditional stockholder.
I bought in for $750, hopefully Tier 1.
>>
>>3357739
the appreciation of the token should be enough for a relativly quick flip. The 'dividend' is just the cherry for all hodlers out there.
>>
I like how it sounds, buddy. But I have to ask the wife, ok?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.