[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How high will TKN go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tkn.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
tkn.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
Price predictions?
>>
Not that high, we may see a dip from 3 day highs, Im think 32k-40k range these 2 days. Long term I personally dont think it will go far. Sure it has great market cap circulating supply, but TKN is seriously behind MCO and TenX, TKN is planning to release the beta for its card in december 2017 and then 90-160 days Max before full release. So it will be around Q1/Q2 2018 before the card is in full circulation. Lets not kid ourselves, 1 year behind other market competitors. I think by then TenX and MCO will beat TKN by then.
>>
dude TENX are shit , they dont have shit , and all they do is shill the shit out of their coin. Meanwhile TOkencard are working silently for a real product. I rather see it stay that way I'm accumulating for the big december x10
>>
got in Token and Metal yesterday, best decision ever.
>>
>>3357108
Yeah TenX is 99.5% marketing on social media. I hate their branding it's like they try to appeal to teenagers. TKN will come out on top simply because they have the best incentive to hold and stake their own token. Monaco is a scam.
>>
Where do you see the price for TKN in 2-3 weeks?
>>
>>3357108

They have more than 1000 cards that are being used by early founders. Still in beta testing and more cards wont be released until 2018.

They have apps on all platforms.

They have a working product.

What does TKN have that I can use right now?

oh nothing
>>
Beta release for TKN is October 2nd wtf are you talking about.
>>
http://tokencard.io/#token
Shitty website seems to be scam
>>
I'm thinking 60k will be tops until late Sept.
>>
>>3357657
Moderator said its december.
>>
>>3358538
>dezember
just sold 100k
>>
>>3359269
Me too. Just sold 1k.
>>
File: 1.jpg (740KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
740KB, 2016x1512px
Sorry guys but their VideoMarketing is about to begin ...

Better shilling then TenX... with RED 8k Video Camera and professional Production. Is the same Cam like for Lord of the Rings!!!

And we all know its just about shilling like TenX in order to make the prize go B0000m.
>>
>>3356993
After comparing the market cap and circulation with Monaco (already mooned, dump it) and TenX, I believe it should get to $7-8.
>>
File: token card.png (68KB, 1860x561px) Image search: [Google]
token card.png
68KB, 1860x561px
What does this giant ass wall mean? Fake sell walls? They weren't there the whole day.
>>
>>3360413
You see that fake sell wall and then the prices after? At any given point of time, there are people in crypto who wants to cash out, or maybe move on to another shitcoin. You can see a lot of people just undercutting the fake sell wall, and dragging the price down. What this means is that some richfag is going to accumulate a lot of coins for cheap for the inevitable pump later on.

tl;dr: hodl and we'll all be rich soon
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>stupidest decision of my investment history
>stocking up on PePe Goodbye Cruel World Meme's
>Setting up begging-wallet addresses across all major cryptocurrency
Just bout a grip of them shit's. if this tanks,
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.