[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Groundbreaking app idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1502383298176.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502383298176.gif
2MB, 320x240px
A community assistance tool app that’s used for connecting with and keeping your finger on the pulse of your community, along with the locals in it.

Customizing for personal use: Users will be able to customize and entirely modify the app, by using a range of tools. These can range from lighthearted and fun mods, to personalizing the app to have its specialized focus set to seemingly any need, maximizing its broad user base. Mods will be available to upload to the app’s own mod & app center.

Connecting with each other: Like-minded users connecting with each other in real time, based on various categories of interest, by sending invite-notifications to each other. Examples to connect could range from local sports, finding a church buddy, college kids seeking a study buddy, musicians connecting, singles looking to date, to general hangouts. Detailed & verified user profiles will safely identify who you’d connect with.

Making money: Participating in a real currency driven local economy, where small business owners and empowered individual users alike can post and promote their services, including sharing and selling goods, rent space, etc. all buoyed by an exclusive currency, specialized tools suiting the service, and a real life tipping system. A job finding center that works with local services and businesses will also be available, along with a feature for people to post requests for help.

Community involvement: Community challenges and games that encourages users to get active in their community, in ways ranging from grouping up with local users to accomplish a challenge, to challenges for the individual. Tournaments that entail individuals and teams participating in competitive interests and sports will also be included.
>>
>>3356679
I think you posted this before but it seems more fleshed out now.
>>
>>3356679
Content Creation: Shows off local music, meme-centered funny clips, impressive feats, photography, paintings, etc. Funny posted images, writing and lyrics. Users will be able to explore the uploaded user profile, to better connect with the content creator. Promote cooperating with users to make stuff.

Local events: There’ll be categorized local events posted by local services, along with groups & individual users. Each event will display a list of all users notifying they’ll attend, to help establish connections. Dedicated message boards for each event, adding events to your calendar, & sharing events with fellow users will be features as well.

Staying up to date in community: A trending and personalized activity feed that displays updates on friends, groups, local news and events, services etc.

Groups: Groups will be a central part of the app, by helping users stay connect to like-minded people, and will be supported with features and tools that give users the best experience for getting involved in local groups and clubs.

Profiles: Each user will have an explorable profile to help people understand who they're going to hangout with and see, which will include an option for displayed relationship status, a positive/negative rating bar, a profile picture, an activity timeline, differing profile layouts per type of interest, giving the user different ways to express oneself - as an athlete, as a business owner, as soon gamer, etc

Facebook along with other sites have similar features, though Instagram's story of focusing and excelling at a feature that Facebook that had will be the key to success.

A community involvement outlet with mass interest appeal that effortlessly matches people in real time and helps them fully engage and connect to their community has yet to be explored, & could be wildly successful if designed well and remains innovative.
>>
>>3356707

If anyone is interested in getting on board: [email protected]
>>
>>3356679
Why would you post your groundbreaking app idea for everyone to see?
>>
>>3356700
Right, now it's indeed more fleshed out, in a more convincing way I'd say.

Now just looking for a team, as I'm properly ready
>>
>>3356733
The likelihood of anybody making the move is pretty low. Input and any possible collaboration is worth that risk
>>
>>3356679
BUMP
>>
To be honest, the idea is not groundbreaking. I had very similar vision 10 years ago or so when I was interested in local currencies (before cryptos) and local self organizing economies.

If you make a design that is innovative and will draw people away from popular solutions, then possibly your execution could be groundbreaking. Building this out would also be good experience which will set you up for your next venture.

I recommend reading Peter Thiel's Zero to One. He explains basically that the major successes in tech come from products which are the first of their type and get a head start in being a monopoly. Trying to compete with facebook this late in the game is likely to be all struggle with little results.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.