[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to own a business, but I don't know what kind of business.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1467215233547.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1467215233547.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
Help. I need ideas guys.
>>
>>3356180
Own a business in something you love or are very good at doing. Something that comes naturally to you, so you have an advantage in the field.
>>
>>3356180
go suk dik for money
>>
something related to food
>>
>>3357156
This. I love investing so I have a real estate & remodeling company on the side with some of my own money and some from investors & relatives.

Eventually I wanna go full time. I work in Asset Management for my day job, which I like but I prefer to work for myself. Maybe I will eventually become a builder too, I used to work in construction for a while and was verygood at it.
>>
>>3356180

I have a maybe viable prototype web technology that needs marketing. post if you want to hear more.

it has to do with ads, drm, adblock & turing tests. it's a working prototype.
>>
>>3356180
dude, buy land in a shit country like Africa where it is really cheap, and supply them with things that they can't get. Specialized goods, alcohol, spices, medicine, makeup, etc.. Literally just a general store. Do it in a place on their western shore where they get the least foreign aid.
>>
>>3357871
go on...
>>
>>3358268
>literally no roads in the boonies
>markets over supplied where there are cities and roads
>workers have shit ethic
>all those nearby resources mean nothing to a general store
>proportionately bringing in peanuts. Possibly literal peanuts.
>>
>>3358268
Sounds like a great way to get murdered and left in the jungle
>>
>>3358268
I lived in Kenya for a while and been to various other countries... Foreigners (and especially whites) are not allowed to buy land, period. It's impossible.

Even at some tourist attractions you pay more entree fee just because you are white (it's even written on offical signs at the entrance)

also you will be shot up and robbed pretty quickly... because for them you are a walking dollar sign...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4HAX1ykZgc
>>
>>3358268
also they brew there own alcohol.. They mix it with crushed hiv/aids pills (given for free by NGO's) to create a drink that makes you high and drunk at the same time.

furthermore the pharmacies are full with cheap generic produced Chinese medicines.. Like a box full of malaria pills for 1 buck...

no joke.
>>
>>3358309
>>3357871

http://www.watermarky.com/prototype/

the idea is that you can use this tech to fool adblockers, among other things.
>>
>>3358780

deviantart and shit might also be a market.
>>
>>3358780

Dang. That's pretty cool. I used snipping tool and still got artifacts that weren't present initially.
>>
>>3358373
This is why we need a white country where it's perfectly legal and accepted to discriminate against niggers, etc. What a utopia it would be...
>>
Hash Mining Operation.

Low Maintenance
High Profits

Invest in the Future anon.
>>
>>3359267
>whites are all good people

LMAO
>>
>>3359239
>I used snipping tool and still got artifacts that weren't present initially.

can you post your snip?
>>
Food truck.

Easy set up, low investment, adaptable to change, ability to move if location sucks.

Pretty much no downside and you are guaranteed to make your money back if shit goes halfway decent. And if people don't like your food just change it or drive to a different location.

Good luck and God bless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.