[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become an billionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1504460606824.jpg (33KB, 567x449px) Image search: [Google]
1504460606824.jpg
33KB, 567x449px
How do I become an billionaire?
>>
should i buy eth now or still wait?
>>
>>3356075
Sell everything you have and invest 75% in NEO and 25% in ETH..
>>
>>3356075
you dont, If you start now your grandchild might have a chance if your son/daugther doesnt fuck it up
>>
Let a billion people punch you for a dollar.
>>
invest 5$ into knee-pads. suck 3 dicks for 3 fiddy. invest 5$ winnings in lipstick and 50 cent in guerilla marketing: leave your phone number on public payphones. Up your dick sucking rates to 10$. Suck 5 dicks. Keep 10$ for economic down turn and use 40$ to woo another millionaire-wannabe. Treat him to some good McDonalds and some crack. Suck his dick. Become his pimp in promise for more crack and cheese burgers. Charge 6$ to customers and spend 4$ on crack and cheese burgers. Apply for a special needs grant for the government. Buy your manwhore some lipstick and a wig. Corner the trap-market on Craigslist. Repeat till you have 10 manwhores working for you. Replace inventory with 60% of profits and branch out to another town. Repeat until you have an 80 manwhore army. Start a franchise for 3% of each consensual adult transaction. You are now making 4000$ a month. Equip your best manwhores with a cheap android phone. Have them record their interactions with politicians, movie stars and famous sports people. Blackmail them with the footage for Stox and Bitbeans. Sell some footage to TMZ anyway, but keep a few politicians in your pocket. You need them later to change the laws in your favor and squash any competition from other biz-raelis. 10x your crypto profits. Once you have 100k$ go to Las Vegas. Put everything on red until you have 500 million. Lose all your money. You are now an experienced cock sucker stranded in Vegas. Use your business acumen to start over. Nobody has success in the first try.
>>
>>3356570
this is why I come here. priceless kek
>>
>>3356765
it's pasta
>>
>>3356075
Create a website that hundreds of millions of people use and mines data from all of them (i.e. facebook)
>>
>>3356075
invest in bitbean
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.