[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the dip over? I missed opportunity to buy yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1504555780029.gif (434KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1504555780029.gif
434KB, 319x240px
Is the dip over? I missed opportunity to buy yesterday
>>
>>3355862
wish I knew
>>
>>3355862
>Dip
>>
>>3355862
nope. today is the bull trap.
>>
Yup 100 ETH on margin at $290
>>
>>3355862
It's only getting started op. Wait at least for sub-4k
>>
>>3355862
no, we are in for another downturn
>>
it will never be over
>>
Normally i would say do opposite of biz but now that im looking at btc chart its looking like ahead and shoulders shampoo
>>
>>3356095
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
you had two fucking days
>>
>>3356105
to be this dumb... you will never be millionaire
>>
>>3356095
go to coinmarketcap, open up bitcoin, look at the total price trend. notice that the same exact thing happened in 2013 almost exactly as it is happening today. notice your head and shoulders bullshit. you think this parabolic trajectory can stay? are you retarded?

Screencap this.
>>
>>3356129
L2logscale
>>
>>3356129

Yeah but in 2013 the literal only exchange that existed to trade Bitcoin fell. Mt. Gox. It's not comparable, newcoiner. Bull market today and tomorrow.
>>
>>3356179
Its not inverted though so its likely to continue down
>>
>>3356222

It's not though
>>
>>3356179
look at the dates, the price had already peaked and had started to go down substantially before the mt.gox hack.

we've just had a boom of new ICOs which is a whole bunch of unregulated companies promising the moon and none of them delivering anything while also having the luxury of not being held accountable.

feds and governments didn't care before because the entire industry was tiny. now banks are telling investors to buy in and its started to be taken seriously. with money coming in so does government influence.

expect the similar news to china to be coming from the US government as well.
soon
>>
>>3356259
Check my digits. Kek dont lie
>>
>>3356259
heres s simple test. can you find a single person thats says they'd be willing to buy BTC for 5000+?

or are all of them saying that its too rich for them.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (516KB, 527x559px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
516KB, 527x559px
>>3356309

If you buy now, god help your stupid fucking soul.

you wont get a better sign from god than this. to sell

its no longer companies trying to do ICO's to make something anymore, they're all mostly scams.
>>
>>3356274

New ICOs have nothing to do with the strength or stability of the Bitcoin market cap lmao. It was a market shock at first because it strikes at chinese investors but there is literally no damage done to Bitcoin. Once wallstreet starts protecting bitcoin there will be no going back
>>
>>3356309

I would buy Bitcoin from any price up to 750k per unit.
>>
>>3356422
a lot of bitcoin's current value is from people getting it from doing ICO's. Its the base currency in most exchanges, So nearly every coin is based off of BTC. When people do an ICO they say "Buy our coin. but first buy ETH or BTC first." which is why the price of both are super sky high.
>>
>>3356482
a lot of people are buying bitcoin to buy shitcoins.

which in turn means they're holding shitcoins while the ICO guys are holding a substantial amount of BTC. almost none of these altcoins do anything substantial or even of basic value.

BTC and ETH are standing on very VERY weak legs (altcoins). what do you think happens then?
>>
>>3356504
especially when the government comes in and declares altcoin companies need to be regulated to protect investors?

you thought china was big. china was first but yall haven't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>3356532
getting so tired of the government protecting the stupid. let them fail.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.