[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENIGMA SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (43KB, 634x286px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
43KB, 634x286px
Enigma Catalyst confirmed scam and greediest jews since Bancor.

They just released the crowdsale terms, basically theyre adding 50% more tokens than originally reported effectively raising an extra $15 million over the original plan.

Also adding the option to oversubscribe the ICO meaning you if you send $3600 dls and its oversold, you only get half of that on ENG and the other half gets returned to you in ETH.

I gave the hacking a pass but this is unforgivable, they know theyre overhyped and taking advantage of it. I guess we can thank that stupid ugandan cryptonigger from youtube for shining the spotlight on enigma for the normies to come in and try to claim a piece of the pie.

The Telegram group is pissed off to no end right now. And for that reason.
>>
I see why they are pissed off tho, this is scamy as fuck.

Basically whitelisted people have to send them double the amount of ETH/BTC to actually be guranteed the desired amount of ENG tokens. Since the distribution phase starts at least a month later, your excess ETH or BTC you send them is "stuck" there until the distribution of ENG Tokens has ended.
I am not sure if I want that, especially in uncertain times like this with all the FUD und rumors regarding icos.. be warry anon

/t. enigma community member since the first hour
>>
Also important to note, they decided to change (read: INCREASE) the hardcap after the presale stage finished, leaving early presale investors literally fucked.
Shit like this WILL get the SEC involved FFS
>>
it will still 10x regardless
>>
File: 1504042761285.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504042761285.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
fuck off back to your containment board
>>
>>3355828
How does oversubscription make them greedy when they get the same amount of money either way and greedy kike whales dont get as much
>>
>>3356186
did you even read? they requested $15 mil more on top of the originally planned cap. So your money is less valuable now.

>>3356012
I think whitelisted get the full $3600, the others and the shit tiers are the ones who may get 50/50 eng and eth
>>
yep kinda greedy move
>>
looks like they might change something after the uproar
>>
The more I read about the project he less excited I got about it

Giving this one a miss most likely
>>
>>3356211
>>3356186
basically they increased the amount of tokens by 50%. Instead of charging 0.4 Cent per ENG Token to adapt to the now higher amount of tokens which will be issued, they still want the 0.6 Cent / ENG, increasing the amount of money raised by them by 15 million.
They decided on doing that AFTER the pre-sale ended.
>>
I mean technically, since they are a service and not a security, you are not supposed to expect a profit. The fact that their increase in cap doesn't affect the number of tokens the people who got in early... it may affect confidence and future price of what was bought, but the service itself is unaffected.
>>
Diluting the value after a presale in such a way would be akin to securities fraud in the real world, at least in my country. With the SEC being very eager at the moment to set an example by busting an ICO, all of this doesn't bode well .. be careful guys.
>>
>>3356669
it is, normies ruined this moon ticket by overhyping it.

The telegram is on fire you are mising AAA grade banter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.