[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TokenCard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tkn.png (257KB, 702x401px) Image search: [Google]
tkn.png
257KB, 702x401px
Bought some of this recently.
Any hopes of a Monaco-style price rise?
>>
>>3355813
I asked a bunch of normies whether they'll be hyped for something like a tokencard. They said they really don't see a point. I'm not sold on it either. Most of the time, people go to the money changer, and then if they really fucked up they'll use their regular visa for emergency, not many would purposely make a bitcoin debit card to travel.
>>
>>3355841
What? That doesn't make sense. I'm not even a token holder (or any crypto debit card for that matter) but to me they seem pretty cool. They allow you to spend what is in your MEW (for example) on real products and services. It's potentially one small step on the way to completely changing the way we bank and spend our money
>>
Maybe but their team sucks. It took one of their big investors to fly himself to their hq with a camera for them to be more transparent.

Even then, they didn't let him live stream in the office. Or record the office.
>>
File: TLucdQT.png (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TLucdQT.png
49KB, 400x400px
>>3355813
token = beta card, girls will laugh at you if they see you using one

Ten X= alpha card, girls will even give you more money if they see you using one
>>
>>3356622
Wasn't this what people said about MCO and TenX until MCO lost 67% of its value?
>>
>>3355813
>Any hopes of a Monaco-style price rise?
Yeah, buy Monaco.
>>
>>3356622
how do I get one. I want a black card
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.