[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chainlink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Z.jpg (7KB, 195x221px) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
7KB, 195x221px
Has anyone received confirmation whether they got into the presale?
>>
>>3353632
Presale? You mean whitelist crowdsale you fucking dipshit?

If you answered their three questions, yeah you got in based on whether or not being a Leaf or a Burger disqualifies you.
>>
I helped fill a 300eth link, is there any way to find out whether it actually got through?

Or am I seriously going to have to wait until the 19th?
>>
Jesus fucking christ how do you people even manage breathing. Posting a whole damn thread for a question that is being asked on the chainlink slack every 5 seconds, I'm mad but also happy that there's retards like OP who probably keep giving their money indirectly to me. Thanks for the gains OP

You don't get a confirmation email, just sign up and you're done like >>3353647 said
>>
>>3353647
No, I mean the presale which ended last week.
>>
>>3353668
I'm obviously talking about the presale from last week, not the whitelist that's currently going on.
>>
>>3353669
Holy fuck you mong, if you got your own private link you are set, if you pooled your shit together you better be straight with Jesus.
>>
>>3353686
>if you pooled your shit together you better be straight with Jesus
Meaning I better hope the link was legit?
Or I better hope they honor my contribution?
>>
>>3353696

Both. You had to have gotten in under the link-specific cap
>>
>>3353731
I was definitely under the cap. Cap was supposedly 300, but I got in under 100 just to be sure.
I also made sure the link was legit.

So nobody had any confirmation whatsoever? No tokens received or anything?
>>
File: 1502705039960.png (34KB, 977x362px) Image search: [Google]
1502705039960.png
34KB, 977x362px
>>3353686
Nice scam but the ICO already ended. Unless you don't know what INITIAL coin offering means
>>
>>3353792
Semantics.

ICO refers to the direct sale of fixed-price tokens/coins, so prior to hitting the markets/exchanges.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.