[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best exchange site?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: kraken.jpg (45KB, 713x325px) Image search: [Google]
kraken.jpg
45KB, 713x325px
Is this the best exchange site?
>>
>>3353165
maybe
>>
Its alright I only have like $800 on there and they let me margin 20 eth Kek based
>>
>>3353165
Bittrex
>inb4 muh 1488-factor activation account was hacked and someone stole my 6 gorillion btc, it was the damn bittrex admins who did it
>>
>>3353195
>>3353196
>>3353199
t..h..a..nks..
>>
>>3353165
Yes.

You can convert to Fiat with nothing more than a standard trade fee, which if you trade enough can be free.
>>
>>3353165
My experience with kraken (2x10^6 EUR volume traded so far).
Pros:
- service was always helpful and answers on your emails
- nice trading interface
- delays in comparison to bitfinex, helps to set sell/buy positions
- low fees

Cons:
- congested system and trades often (epecially in the last few days) do not go thru very often. You have to resend them like 3 times in a row.
- not that many coins there especially lacking the asian pump coins like neo or omg
>>
>>3353165
yeah recently it is super nice
if i could at least login because this site is shity and gives timeous all time -.-
>>
>api error
>unkown error
>massive lag
>10 sec for orders to get placed

yes truely the best
>>
garbage, more than half my orders fail
-error 501
-No response from API
-just lag
-says error but actually fires the order 30s later when I no longer want to
>>
>>3353249
>>3353259
>>3353262
Which one is the suggested one to use then? Bittrex? Coinbase?
>>
>>3353275
trex is best.
i use kraken only to cash out into FIAT
>>
what are the decentralized exchanges like? I don't like how all the usual exchanges have records of all your trades they could tell your government about and possibly fuck you over tax wise.
>>
>>3353165
absolutely no
>>
Absolute cancer but there is nothing better for a europoors and their fiat
>>
Best for fiat. Just send your crypto over to Bittrex, Finnex and Binance
>>
>>3353165

Kraken is OK but they don't habe many coins.

I love Bitfinex so far. Its interface is nice, I high funding rates and they offer some interesting coins. If they only would be more trustworthy. . .
>>
>>3353289
>yo trex come help me swag this kid out
>>
File: cryptowatch.jpg (5KB, 342x51px) Image search: [Google]
cryptowatch.jpg
5KB, 342x51px
>>3353165
It's pretty good when it works, so basically never.
>>
what about cex.io
anyone?
>>
>>3353199
i don't know
>>
I use bittrex to trade and coinbase to cash out. Seriously the .25% transaction fee makes me hard
>>
>>3353971

Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>3353165
I use it since the BitCoin Central era, it's actually pretty good.

When it works.
Which is not often the case the last few months. They have not adapted to the heavy influx of people all of the sudden.

A bit like Germany and the shitskins.
>>
>>3354032
i loved that show
>>
shitty site, tried to use it once, got errors and their interface doesn't really work.
I like bitfinex very much, it's very good for security.
>>
>>3353199
I don't know
>>
I live in Canada and my bank (CIBC) won't let me me wire transfer to Japan. Wasted a ton of time getting T3 verified too
>>
>>3353165
perfect for cashing out into fiat
>>
File: audiophile-pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
audiophile-pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
>>3354368
can you repeat that question?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.