[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about my meme triangle guys i have no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: omgmemetriangle.png (63KB, 1390x520px) Image search: [Google]
omgmemetriangle.png
63KB, 1390x520px
What do you think about my meme triangle guys i have no idea what i'm doing by guts i can say if it break 23.3 we're going down into oblvivion
>>
but muh apple sponsership
>>
>>3352538
Can you imagine applying meme triangles like this when bitcoin was $10?
>>
>>3352538
take a step back
look at your meme triangles
and now think about what you are trying to do

exactly, you are trying to predict the future with drawing fucking triangles into a chart about the past

how can you do that and not feel like a complete moron while doing so?
>>
>>3352595
meme triangle can only predict the near future because it relys on whales patterns i think >>3352609
well everyone does it and also look at the charts they are working kek
>>
>>3352642
>everyone does it
i think only people who cant really trade but want to look like they can do it

never done it and never will do it and still i outperform the market and my buddies who do TA consistently.

the people i know got into crypto, saw this chart analysis thing and liked it because it looks fancy and so technical with all those patterns and gosh that lingus you can use to confuse people and to sound even more intelligent. oh boy how great.

now they bought books and learned all the patterns and the guy who knows the most patterns and the best drawing tools is the king

in the end its a huge circlejerk of people who want to come off as professional and all knowing while its actually of zero value and they hardly can Keep up with market performance.

in other words people who just buy and hold mostly have bigger profits than TA fags. so they are actually losing money by doing TA
>>
>>3352735
Well that depends on what kind of trader you are if you're a holder then anything below 10$ of omg is worth buying in the end you will get tons of profit but if you're a day trader or you margin trade then you need to rely on patterns and TA i started this a week ago knowing nothing and i lost 50% of my portfolio relying on news shills fud /biz/ reddit twitter only, i started watching youtube videos and reading about TA and i am making better decisions now im not getting 100-200% gains but i am slowly recovering I've been making 10% of profit everyday since i started mixing TA with news relying only on news made me lost 50%
>>
>>3352848
Forgot to say TA isnt accurate but the point of TA is to know whats a good entry point and what should be your exit point that's all the whole point is to not fomo
>>
>>3352848
>>3352878
i only do short term trading, limit and margin

so far i had no use for TA at all
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.