[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyber approved. What now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: ok.png (17KB, 884x587px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
17KB, 884x587px
So my scheme worked and they fell for it - I'm in. Now what? What are my prospects on this? If I throw 2-3 ETH's on this, will I get 5-6 ETH's out?
>>
>>3352306
What scheme? Did photoshop actually work?

And ya, assuming the market hasn't gone to shit by then.
>>
>>3352320

Can't say. A small scheme, nothing scandalous.

You think market is about to tank? That seems typical of my luck...

I'm the Omen of crypto. Where I put my money or even my sights...it's plague. I should monetize my curse.
>>
>>3352306
what scheme how the fuck do i get in? Op you will atleast 4x instantly with this
>>
>>3352334

Market will tank if Chinese government wants the market to tank. We were already starting a down trend and it's too early to say we broke out.
>>
>>3352340
>Market will tank if Chinese government wants the market to tank

Whut? Since when do gooks own crypto market?

>>3352335
>Op you will atleast 4x instantly with this

Eh...hope so...theres approx 2 weeks until the sale starts...hopefully the market stabilizes
>>
>>3352306
Doubling your eth with this is VERY pessimistic anon. Kyber is a very fucking big deal. No burgers, no chinks. Biggest slack in crypto. Whitelist even had to close early due to unexpected big demand. Very strict KYC (cool you passed it but as you can see on the daily updates in the slack there are also many people that don't pass it), actually good team and idea, most important: supported by Vitalik. This this will be fucking big and you're part of it anon. You actually made it.
>>
>>3352335
Idk but probably had an agent do the sign up for him. If you have a whitelist, I can get you in via Indian documents for a % commission of the profits. Probably 10% otherwise I'd take a flat fee. If you're interested, shoot an email at [email protected]
>>
>>3352306
is it really that hard to get in?
>>
their mainnet launch is only sometimes in Q1 2018, I would expect a large dip after the kyber ICO
>>
>>3352551
you literally cant get in now if you havent already been whitelisted

oh well. snooze you loose
>>
>>3352585
well i have an approved account. however it seemed much easier to do than what other anons make it seem like. that's why i was asking.
>>
>>3352563
You are so dumb. Nobody will dumb this coin after this whitelist Kyc torture. Good Luck buying this Up at x3 Ico price
>>
>>3352461
>Doubling your eth with this is VERY pessimistic anon

Well ok but what about high market cap, 60 or 70 M ?

We shouldn't be greedy when projecting the market...x2 is nice...x3 would be fuckin awesome, I won't lie...but...we'll see.
>>
when does this shit ico start?
>>
>>3353042

Around 15th
>>
Kyber is the future of crypto markets.

I'll be contributing in the crowd sale.
I'll be buying some more when it hits the market.
I'll be buying from every dip after that as well.

In 2019 Kyber will be what Ripple is now, in terms of market cap.
>>
>>3353097
>In 2019 Kyber will be what Ripple is now, in terms of market cap.

PLEASE DONT CURSE IT

RIPPLE IS A FUCKIN MEME!!!!!!!
>>
>>3353127
POOR KYBER, IT'S ALL OVER NOW
>>
>>3353182

Well, not trying to be funny anon, but Ripple is a fuckin joke, it's a meme coin that mooned back in June and the june bagholders thought it would moon forever but hey - it didn't and it morphed into "muh bankz will use ripple" meme.

XRP and DGB are the biggest meme coins in 2017 so far. They have some competitors, and they had challengers to their throne, like Numaleaire and shit like that, but to this day nothing compares to the DGB and XRP.

Kyber WILL NOT be XRP. I DEMAND IT, I WILL IT!!!
>>
>>3353292
I know dude, Ripple kinda fucked me to be honest
>>
Kyber network is gay
>>
>>3353612

Why?
>>
>>3353612
because he's a chink, a burger, or missed the whitelist because he's dumb as fuck
>>
>>3354070
Because its a shitcoin
>>3354145
Fuck you Pajeet, Poo in the loo
>>
>>3352505
pajeet detected
>>
Reading the white paper, what happens when all the coins are burned? How do people make trades if the coins are gone. Thinking long term
>>
>>3354210
>Because its a shitcoin

That's your reason? "It's a shitcoin"?
>>
>>3354325
a lot of reasons, but this is /biz/ so we just shill shitcoins, we need money and gainz
>>
>>3354210
enjoy being poor as fuck
>>
Also got approved a day or two ago. I am literally hard right now and will cap the fuck out of my portion. This is the last big ride folks.
>>
Are chinks banned from this?

if USA and China are banned from the ICO they will be buying our sweet coins later on the exchanges right?
>>
>>3354358
You bet your fucking ass they will. As will be the case with many other ICOs. Landscape's changing folks, no more ICO dumps, now it's just a straight semitic trendline to the top.
>>
File: 1504460612054.jpg (48KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
1504460612054.jpg
48KB, 1024x721px
>>3354376
>straight semitic trendline to the top

LMAO hahah for fuck sake this is gold
>>
>>3352446
China makes up 98% of BTC,they can crash it if they want to

Source:go to goo
(DOT)
gl
(SLASH)
C
v
i
X
T

Fuck the shitty spam filters
>>
>>3354437

There are more chinese people than burgers...so...that could be the reason?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 703x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 703x205px
>>3354500
No,they make up 98%.Numbers alone does not explain it.
The actual reason is that China's stock market etc is heavily regulated,whereas crypto isn't.But now with the new regulations,China is withdrawing

Source for pic is hk sfc's site,not even going to try and get pass the spam filter
>>
>>3354513
>98

Oh so on 100 million dollars market cap in crypto, 98 million is gook money?

Oh sure sure, I believe you buddey.
>>
>>3354805
Go to the article,they did educated estimates with sources
>>
>>3354837

Think about 98% number...think...just think.

That's not "98% is Chyna"...that means...2% is rest of the world.

Are you aware how stupid that statement is?
>>
>>3354928
Whereas the world hasn't picked up on crypto,almost all of Chinese investment money is in crypto.Crypto is unregulated,unlike their stock markets,which is why even farmers have btc
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.