[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on LTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 6.png (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
74KB, 500x500px
Red pill me on LTC
>>
>>3351875
yes you buy good coin, wow you have such a large penis, ohh yes impressive. You make good decision buy ltc
>>
I give one month to Lite Coin exceed the price of Monero.
>>
File: 1502009597442.jpg (220KB, 1145x946px) Image search: [Google]
1502009597442.jpg
220KB, 1145x946px
>>3351875
Fine choice, madame.
>>
Long story short: buy, a lot of people here will call me a baghodler but its a good coin to get into. Remember to do research into the coin, it has a lot of interest in China and the dev used to work for ((coinbase)) so make of that what you will.

Only invest what you can afford to lose and go for it my guy
>>
File: litecoinSCAM2b.png (751KB, 1024x1676px) Image search: [Google]
litecoinSCAM2b.png
751KB, 1024x1676px
>>3351875
>>
>>3351875
It only pumps when china wants it to pump
Be careful of how long it pumps for, but usually it does so over a few days when the rest of the market reaches a standstill and is not investing in something that gives better gains.
Sell when it reaches a high because it'll always retract a huge percentage.
Never FOMO buy into it unless it's as it's starting, then ride it up and sell out when you have a semidecent profit.

Remember, the chinese control the coin absolutely
>>
>>3352247
some proof would be nice.

or have we reverted to just believing anything anyone says on the internet again?
>>
>>3352269
For anyone reading this, the swiftness of this response at 6:14AM in the morning should be proof enough.
Otherwise, go look at a goddamn graph.
>>
>>3352281
you're fucking high buddy guy
>>
Go look at the charts, it always moves when the rest of the market stands still, and it's always pumped by millionaires who can buy out sell walls at 1/2 million at a time. The walls literally disappear in single orders.

Makes sense when they can turn around and sell it right back for 30% more.

Make money on the uptrend, sell on the downtrend. Just like any other shitcoin, expect the total positive movement is less and far more controlled (moves upwards in 5-30 minutes so you have no time to buy into it...)

>>3352397
Time zones buddy, time zones. LTC ALWAYS moves at 9:30PM-12AM EST and 4-9AM EST
Usually does two little bursts
>>
File: LEVELS_i.png (24KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS_i.png
24KB, 992x527px
>>3352429
>it always moves when the rest of the market stands still
Make you think...
>>
>>3352441
I'm just saying what I've personally seen since LTC went from 23-25 range to 40s.
As someone who's investing in LTC and am currently not invested
>>
its fast so its good to use as a meduim to trade for other coins that actually moon regularly.
>>
File: LTCfall.png (67KB, 940x559px) Image search: [Google]
LTCfall.png
67KB, 940x559px
>>3352450
>>
>>3352457
Retard alert
Just say it
You use it to transfer between exchanges, but you have to consider the 2 times trading fee when you go from LTC to BTC and to whatever you actually want.

And since most of you cuckfuckers are coinbase/gdax homosexuals, you get free transfers out. No idea if they do free BTC transfers out, but if they do, then you might as well just eat the time lost and stop trying to time the market so closely.

Use Bittrex or if you suck Polo
>>
>>3352466
literally shows LTC mooning in a short period before dying over a longer period, before mooning in a tiny period and dying again over a period.

LTC is always dying until it gets propped up because people are ALWAYS sellings out of it
>>
>>3352479
>mooning
okay gtfo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.