[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

yep
>>
>>3351043
Eth is going to proof of stake.

This is what vitalik and putin discussed
>>
File: 1362960884714.png (28KB, 499x322px) Image search: [Google]
1362960884714.png
28KB, 499x322px
>certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal to execute in certain locations
>>
>>3351135
eth is not going to proof of stake because proof of stake is a scam that doesn't work, dumbass
>>
>>3351218
Proof of work is a massive flaw because using hardware means you centralised your coin in the hands of chinese manufacturers. Eth will be proof of stake and it will work because it already comes very distributed. That was the plan. Eth devs arent stupid, in fact they are smarter than you.

gg bitcoin no re
>>
>>3351240
PoW is literally the only method that creates value in crypto since it's a direct fiat dump. A coin's value will be worth whatever the fiat cost of mining it at that current moment is, plus some profit.

PoS is just inflation. Not only does it not add value to the coin, it actually detracts value. You'd be better off not even having PoS and just having the value of each coin increase by 5% or whatever.

If a PoS coin's price rises, it's not because of PoS, it's despite it.
>>
>>3351725
PoS means the price of a coin is determined by its actual usefulness in real world use cases, and not by the capital needed to mine it.

PoS is necessary to prevent centralization by chink miners.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.