[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going to happen next.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Price will stabilize for a couple of hours, threads will pop up on biz full of people saying "it's recovering again already", "Should've bought the dip losers", etc.

This will be another pseudo-gain from short positions. It will proceed to plummet again after that to ~3300 USD.
>>
most likely desu
>>
File: bojack.jpg (25KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
25KB, 418x418px
bitcoin is dying...and with it...all of crypto. and with that....all of our hopes and dreams.
>>
>>3348861
>It will proceed to plummet again after that to ~3300 USD.
Sure, kid.
>>
>>3348897
There might be other steps along the way, but this is the correction.
>>
>>3348880
None of you new fags were here in July huh?
>>
>>3348919
>he's comparing the 6% drop in July to this so far 20% drop.

Retarded.
>>
>>3348861
50/50 I say, that something like that happens, or it will be something else.
>>
>>3348943
Nigger it dropped 40% from mid June to mid July.
>>
It's like none of you faggots were here during the ETF decision.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170904-215850.png (148KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-215850.png
148KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>3349124
You seriously can't tell the difference between this and the last couple dips? You deserve to lose 50% desu
>>
I was forged in the fires of July! This is toasty, but not like that was.
>>
>>3349226
Enlighten me. We just saw a huge increase and a new ATH, and now the price is correcting and the upward trend will continue. What am I missing? The price is where it was a month ago, sorry but I'm not panicking just yet.
>>
>>3348861
show us your short then otherwise you're just a fucking loser making vapid predictions just so you can screenshot and jerk off on the off chance it happens
>>
>>3348861
Correct, because it pumped over the bollinger bands on the week chart and needed to correct to mean.
>>
Why are all the main coins mirroring each other?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.