[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOOOOLLLLLDDDD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1498503933123.png (805KB, 1400x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498503933123.png
805KB, 1400x433px
HOOOOLLLLLDDDD
>>
>>3348609
if biz is still holding, this is not the bottom
another 1000$ drop MINIMUM
>>
>>3348633
You don't get it anon. There is no reason for this to be the end. China did not just end crypto. This is just yet another "crash" that we will forget about in a month
>>
>>3348658
Everything was 20% off in July too, does no one remember that shit? Look at the pattern guys.
>>
>>3348609
Why do retards think it is better to hold then to sell and buy back at the bottom.
>>
>>3348658
Yeah exactly, god I’ve been round long enough that I remember when China banned exchanges and the panic crash that caused
And now look at us, didn’t stop them they just changed to trading in their own currency instead of btc

We’re gonna be back in the green by mid week so make the most of this opportunity guys
>>
>>3348760
Because it'll fucking moon while you're just sitting there with your cock in your hand and no crypto
>>
File: 4chounn.png (502KB, 608x563px) Image search: [Google]
4chounn.png
502KB, 608x563px
kill me
>>
>>3348658
>There is no reason for this to be the end
it will end and ill tell you why.
funds and fiat exchanges are suffering heavily, they will shill to all governments to somehow stifle or end crypto.
also another reason why this might be a possibility is that the IRS can't seize wallets.
also crypto weakens the economy because people pull their money out of real assets
>>
BTC hit 1800 in July. This shit is nothing. Hold and buy the dip. Keep your heads, and we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>3348760
most people who end up doing this end up selling low after buying high, unless you're a wizard trading you're almost always better holding and buying dips instead of selling and buying back
>>
>>3348845
>real assets

what is real? It means people don't have opportunities left to make serious gains without investing $500,000 and waiting over 10 years for it. Then have the market crash on you, only to have the fucking tax payers pick up the tab, and new regulations forced on them.

This isn't the 1980's and early 90's where any fucking financial manager to can come to you and say "I can guarantee 20% annually." Who the fuck wouldn't say "yes" to that shit.

Now you'll be lucky to see 2% in a year.

There's no disposable income, cost of living has increased 30-50%, and no one is getting a fucking raise. Where else is the money gonna come from?
>>
If I wake up tomorrow and it's below 3k, I'm shorting.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-054743.jpg (207KB, 768x866px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-054743.jpg
207KB, 768x866px
>>3348609
Ok.
>>
File: Screenshot (1).jpg (591KB, 1440x2792px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).jpg
591KB, 1440x2792px
>>3349672
can we be fwiends?
>>
>>3349672
>>3349713

Strange game you guys play. If I had that kind of money, I'd like to think I wouldn't be worried about crypto....

Then again, that probably says something about the poor man's attitude towards crypto - like it's our ticket out or something. Beyond that, who am I to assume what kind of person I would be with money? I'd like to think I'd be interested in the same things, music, crypto, being positive and learning where I can. You guys seem to give me hope for that.

I'd like to think there's a ticket for me somewhere, hope I can find it someday. Just hope the train leads to where I want it to.

18u9ZmaEhh3rkZ4TpxFAK9rEnDbe8QWwv3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.