[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 80 acres, 4 of those are residential and the rest are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1479348236768.png (660KB, 5723x5377px) Image search: [Google]
1479348236768.png
660KB, 5723x5377px
I have 80 acres, 4 of those are residential and the rest are fields. I have an idea about how I can use my 80 acres to house three (3) businesses at least. First, when I'm prepared to submit business plans, do I only show one or do I start with all three? I can see the merit of focusing on one then using that to bankroll the others, but of the three businesses, two of them are heavily overlapping, while their existence creates the third business as a byproduct.

The four acres of residential areas need to be reworked. The structures are rotten, but the foundations are fine. I would rebuild each structure, including the house and a large barn. The house would have an office or two for the businesses. The barn would be used for a business, and not farming. Of the entire 80 acres, Only a few rooms of the main house would be personal, and the rest would be business.

Assuming I have no issue getting all three business started, do I then have three lines of credit? Would I need an accountant for all of this? I imagine I would qualify for several tax credits and I want to have someone else deal with all of that shit.
>>
Sell your land and buy crypto. Much better use of money imo.
>>
I love looking up the price of cheap land in Wyoming and other bumfuck places, it's pretty comfy desu
>>
>>3348586
ok thank you and bless ye for your invaluable input
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.