[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright all you Wojacks... This is a great opportunity. to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: huge.0.1278.jpg (26KB, 450x346px) Image search: [Google]
huge.0.1278.jpg
26KB, 450x346px
Alright all you Wojacks...

This is a great opportunity. to make some massive money. The $$ train has backed up to give you a chance.

> 1. Sell everything into Fiat. (For example, Kraken lets you move to USD without paying anything more than a trade fee). This will stop all bleeding.
>2. Wait at least 24 hours. The Chinese are getting up and online, and this shit is going crash more and smolder.
>3. Buy back in at rock bottom prices. Use what you've learned about Crypto and make it big this time before the next pop.

Seriously, do this and you'll have a lambo museum.
>>
>>3348054
i don't know about a lambo museum, but this is what i've done and what im planning.
>>
>>3348054
One second note to consider for any trading newbies.

Holding is the same as buying. Do not give it emotion.

Ask yourself this: Would you buy the stock you are holding if you had more money? The answer to that question is the same answer to "should you hold the stock?". Don't get attached to what you bought. If it is not performing- or worse- falling, cut your losses. If a high level / simple TA is telling you that it's going to go down, sell and buy in at a lower entry point.
>>
>>3348054
>>3348113

as a pleb who can't TA for shit, im hodling this bitch to the bitter end.

not completely retarded tho, taken out my initial investment and take out a small % of my gains every other week. I either save for good dips (like now) or just buy shit i don't need with the bi-weekly gains.

this has seemed to work pretty good for me
>>
>>3348191
>im hodling this bitch to the bitter end.
Why? At least for your big bags, you should at least unload during the time you're actively watching/able to respond to the market. The worst case is that you'll lose 1-2% trying to buy back in swiftly after selling. The best case is that you avoid a lot of lost value.
>>
>>3348054
kraken can just steal your money
>>
>>3348054

How the fuck do I know when it has hit rock bottom?
>>
File: IMG_20170904_230025.png (55KB, 720x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170904_230025.png
55KB, 720x271px
>>3348054
They have been up for a while now retard.
>>
>>3349665
expect an eth bottom of ~$265 on coinbase
>>
>>3349665
You can't unless you're the whale manipulating it.

Only buy stocks in a general uptrend. Trying to "catch the knife" is silly in a market as chaotic as this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.