[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

narcos pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

How many OMG do I need to fuck this?
>>
>>3348053
You can do it for free. Women wan't to be fucked. It's not fucking rocket science just stop jerking off for a couple weeks(accumulating fiat), actually talk to girls (like browsing biz. If you ask her to show you tits she probably will), use some kino at the right times (think of this as buying the dips. you don't wanna go all in at once), then go all in for the kill (moon). Literally just do this and you will get laid as long as you're not ugly.
>>
>>3348268
>ctually talk to girls (like browsing biz
so talking about crypto memes and showing her all my investments going down the drain?
>>
>>3348297
If you do it with confidence she'll be fucking wet
>>
hot girl, good taste bro

hope you muscle up the courage to smash twats like her.
>>
>>3348304
>if you rape her with confidence, she'll be wet
see the flaw in your logic
>>
>>3348268
True that senpai. I didn't realize how horny women are until I grew confidence and stopped being NEET
>>
>>3348368
She probably would be wet, its a natural response. Women orgasm during rape
>>
>>3348268
>Literally just do this and you will get laid as long as you're not ugly.
You wouldn't believe the ugly broke mofos that manage to hook up with top tier women, just b urself and be confident in whatever that is
>>
>>3348268
I appreciate the analogy, but the amount of people who bought high and are selling low right now will probably mean your advice will just lead to rape cases
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.