[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok this is the perfect time to get into Crypto.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 118337.jpg (64KB, 675x415px) Image search: [Google]
118337.jpg
64KB, 675x415px
No-coiner here. Friends call me a shark on stocks.

I want to buy about 4 BTC on Wednesday. Just made the TA and its the perfect time. Problem is that I am completely new to it. In fact the most easy part was contacting the seller which offers me directly 2% fee from the Blockchain website price, which is neat because his mining company accepts my local currency. Avoiding LocalBitcoins (15% commision), or online exchangers (1% fee in, 1% fee out, 1% fee buy, 1% fee sell)... I didn't ask how to receive it to not look like a loser and get a higher fee.

What I have done in the last hour.
>Order a ledgerwallet, will arrive in 2 October
>Open a online wallet in blockchain.info

Seems like the best option to get it in blockchain.info and pass it on the physical one once it arrives. That what I got from Google. But you guys are experienced. Please help me,

Whats the time for confirmation?
Do transaction is plain 4 or the receiver assume fees and only gets 3.9995 or so?
I am fucked to give a online address?

Took note that this first buy will be the first step to leverage another capital and ask a 1% or even free fee cash to him, as friends said they need to liquidity outside the banking system radar.

>I still don't know what the fuck I am doing, but there is no way I can't get a solid x3 before May 2019
>>
are you only buying bitcoin? no eth or shitcoins?
>>
You came to the right place....
>>
>>3347471
Just BTCs. Had another guy into alt-coins but he is just a trader, looks desperate recently and I don't trust people in that situation. All the TA done is around BTC so I will focus only on it. Maybe I will diversify in the next year.
>>
>>3347441
>No-coiner here. Friends call me a shark on stocks.

Yeah, well here we call you a faggot.
>>
>>3347497
just suck it up and pay the fees, its not even 1% I think its like .25% cause if take too long you will miss this dip

btw what does your TA say? is that only for entry point, are you going long just holding or whats ur plan?
>>
>>3347441
>or online exchangers (1% fee in, 1% fee out, 1% fee buy, 1% fee sell)...
GDAX is much better than that, but might not be available if you're not American.

blockchain.info or electrum are both good bitcoin wallet picks. You're on the right track.

>Whats the time for confirmation?
When they send you some bitcoin, you should be able to see the unconfirmed transaction within a minute. Once the transaction gets 1 confirmation you're good to go, it's pretty much definite at that point. (Happens in 0 to 30 minutes usually). When someone knows your address, they can send you money, and see how much has been sent to that specific address before. They can't take money from it.

>I am fucked to give a online address?
You'll need to give him one of your bitcoin addresses. For Bitcoin, usually this is a big long string of numbers and letters that starts with a 1 or a 3.
>>
>>3347520
Holding for 20 months. You guys have no idea what the central banks are doing right now, if any BTC will keep its momentum and the market capitalization will artificial make the other alt-coin go green no matter how fake they are.

>Plan
When this gets started I will seek like a BTC Fund Trust I can put my BTC and ask for interest in BTC. Sure it wont be as profitable as coding or following alt-coins every day but I am not greedy I give the capital shills and daytraders do the dirty job.

>>3347530
Not American, I can back my gains but I wont pay those high fees for using SWIFT. Also the less people know about my crypto investment the better. Today is not regulated, who knows about tomorrow.

>>3347530
Thanks m8
>>
Bear i mind that there's not much regulation in crypto and it tends to be more news driven than TAA, copared to day trading. ANd the news is, we coud be in more huge crash. If I were you I'd hold off. Sold mine alredy.
>>
>>3347441
>completely new to crypto
> Just made the TA and wednesday is the perfect time
fuck me...
>>
Just buy bitcoin xbt stock.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.