[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I dumped my neo at 560k sats and have 5k ark now how do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ark.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
6KB, 200x200px
So I dumped my neo at 560k sats and have 5k ark now how do I stake this or accumulate more for hodling?
>>
weak handed faggot. but i guess ark is an ok buy
>>
Send it to your ark wallet and vote for a delegate on the vote tab
>>
>>3347401
download a wallet at ark.io
move your ark over from your exchange to your wallet address
click the vote tab
select biz_classic from delegate list
vote for it
do their little verification transaction
set your payout schedule
become a millionaire in a few
>>
I have 80k ARK.

That trip up to 400,00 sat is gonna be sweet.
>>
>>3347675
Proofs
>>
File: The chosen.jpg (43KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
The chosen.jpg
43KB, 300x240px
>>3347446

Do what this guy said, biz_classic is one of the better delegates
>>
>>3347446
What is this?
>>
>>3347446
Uhhwhat exactly does this do desu
>>
>>3348189
you get paid dividends based on the percentage of your holdings vs the entire delegate
>>
sharkpool pays better than biz_classic
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on ARK and why it has a future?
>>
>>3348521

There are a lot of features which are already done:
Extremely fast blockchain with 8s blocktime
High security and stability due to delegate proof of stake
Ark is very scalable and does not waste electricity
Good desktop wallet which is ready for Ledger
Good distribution of the coins
Good development fund which is well managed
Strong development team which delivers a lot
Open an active community (i.e. ACES Ark-Ethereum Bridge)
Support for pretty much every often used programming language
The list is longer but the point is that it is already providing a lot of value. There is a strong core which will see a lot of extensions soon. The vision is not to build Ark all alone. Ark will connect a lot crypto services. Just imagine what will happen once all services (cards, point of sales, games, chat integrations, other cryptos, exchanges and so on) come together and are really connected through Ark.

copy pasted but its a good rundown
>>
>>3348594
What do you see as the price in say 3-5 years?
>>
>>3348275
just looked at sharkpool's site. typos everywhere. really unprofessional looking.

also biz_classic's tax bracket system pays me more than him as a medium wallet
>>
>>3348674

Hard to tell going that far my man but if you have any faith in crypto actually succeeding and becoming used in the future, ARK has a roadmap that makes it a big player. With regards to short term (end of year) im gonna be conservative and say at least 5 -10 dollars.

As the crypto market becomes more widely adopted, with little competent competitors, Ark can go much higher later.

Of course, this is speculation and can only happen if the team succeeds.
>>
I keep wondering how likely it is that some of us might someday be earning very significant dividends from ARK. It just seems too good to be true, like somehow the government, at least in the US, would find some way to fuck us over on this potential.
>>
>>3347401
accumulate always
>>
>>3348708
oh youre an arklet
>>
>>3347446
When I tried to vote it asked for my passphrase, the fuck?
>>
>>3349474
A vote is a transaction to tell the network who you're voting for. You need to enter your passphrase to send any type of transaction.
>>
>>3349613
Got it
>>
I love ark
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.