[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I sell stocks, where does the money I gain originate? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1504432279803.jpg (28KB, 519x442px) Image search: [Google]
1504432279803.jpg
28KB, 519x442px
When I sell stocks, where does the money I gain originate? Is it just Fiat money that just appears in my bank account?
>>
Pls explain
>>
It shows up on your account at the broker you use.
Or did you think you actually held any paper?
>>
retard alert
>>
>>3347168
You know what I mean
Is it basically just created on the spot or is it sourced from someone else, either a corporation or people
>>
>>3346919
English is not my mother tongue but im pretty proud of understand what "sell" means.
>>
Don't worry, you just need to always buy high and sell low.
>>
O c'mon guys lets help this guy

FUCKING RUUUNNNNNN WERE HUNGRY OF RETARDS LIKE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOUR MONEY ITS SO DUMB ITS GONNA JUMP INTO OUR POCKETS SO FAST AND SO HARD AHSVDV KENWWJWV EJEJDUUDJDJDHSJSJSJSJSJSJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: mouse.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>3346919
you're buying and selling stocks from other people

imagine if you're trading fucking yugioh cards on ebay
you buy a blue eyes white dragon from dipplyfuck for $20. Then you sell it to dipshit for $30. You now have $10 more in your account. Where did it come from? I dunno, maybe from dipshit, depends on how you think about it.
>>
>>3346919
You can't honestly be this retarded.
>>
>>3347232
Good job sir :)

>>3346919
You're probably baiting me, but it comes from the person you sell them to
See: Kidz coin on Cryotpia (lol)
There are literally no buy orders, so no selling goes on either
>>
>>3347368
Who the fuck buys when the stocks are high
>>
>>3346919
stocks?

buy NEO and never cash out.
>>
>>3347215
...are you being serious right now?
>>
>>3347866
shorts trying to cover their short positions or delusional longs that think it'll go higher which actually sometimes it does, if nobody buys the all time high then a stock will never get above an all time high, but it does sometimes.

Stocks is a zero sum game. Your gain is someone elses loss and vice versa. Thats the goal of the game, you want everyone to lose their money in your pocket.

But if you want to see how it works, buy NEO before its too late
>>
>>3347368
>Then you sell it to dipshit for $30.
then dipshit sells it to other dipshit for $40 and so on and so on. until you run out of dipshits. then it falls, and some dipshit buys it at $20 and sells to another dipshit for $30 and the cycle repeats...

And thats how the stock market works ladies and gentleman.

If you could now please follow me to the crypto market, i will tell you all about this NEO and how its the one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.