[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious /biz/nessmen get in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

We have assembled serious traders and autists from 4chan to trade together and buy ICO's.
And yes, if you want to join our discord you have to submit evidence that you're not a pajeet by posting a pic of your hand.

If you are willing to put in work, research ICO's, share trades and set ups and also talk some crap in our trollbox you can join us here: https://discord.gg/psHyQf

You will be kicked if you are just inactive and don’t contribute.

At the moment we're mostly interested in buying ICO's but trading is definitely welcome as well. We have already established a good group of active autists and we are even developing our own ICO spreadsheet at the moment.

Please apply if you're serious about making money. Thanks. The reason for sending an email is just to weed out trolls that aren't serious about making a shit ton of $$ with crypto.

Thanks guys. Hopefully speak to you soon :).
>>
>>3345125
>Seeking "serious" people
>by posting a discord link for free

If you were "serious" you'd be handpicking people from the existing discords that are known for their research quality and insight. Not opening the doors to memers and /biz/ autists.
>>
>>3345146

Anybody who isn't serious will just get kicked anyways.
>>
oh yeah guys.. If you join atleast say something or you will probably get kicked.
>>
>>3345146
You only gain access to the spreadsheet and other information that is valuable if you provide information yourself. Instead of searching for others we are able to weed them out ourselves. We spend more time researching crypto than researching for other autists.

"If you build it, they will come"
>>
>>3345146

I'm in a group that did this and it's amazing.
People there have great connections, everyone's contributing and no retards. When we find consensus on an ICO we know it's a winner.

Sept gonna be good.
>>
This group is great and the people aswell.
>>
>>3345125
All of the worthwhile ICOs are already shilled here 24/7.
Why the fuck do I need you to tell me the same
>>
File: chinadiscord.png (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chinadiscord.png
37KB, 300x300px
>>3345125
Or just join the +2000 member bitpam crypto trading discord server, talk and slowly be put into the closed channels where the dedicated miners/devs/traders play.
Let everyone make it brahs, not just a select few.

discord.gg/VpPrGmF
>>
>>3345125
>if you want to join our discord you have to submit evidence that you're not a pajeet by posting a pic of your hand.
So basically no brown people, whites only. Got it.
>>
>>3345125
I think i joined your discord but no one responded to me. I am not sure if im in the right discord
>>
>>3345386
delete dis
>>
>>3345950
Go to your email and verify your discord if it's the first time you use it
>>
>>3345125
>And yes, if you want to join our discord you have to submit evidence that you're not a pajeet by posting a pic of your hand
kek
>>
>>3346349
Where do I enter my email so i can verify this I do not htink Im in the right discord

IT SAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FOR the second chat group
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.