[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lose money FAST??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: risky.gif (479KB, 245x147px) Image search: [Google]
risky.gif
479KB, 245x147px
biz which is best way to lose money FAST??

Margin trade at 5x when 9/10 of your day trades are losers.

or

Buying shilled ICO's because you are too retarded to research for yourself?

Looking to lose as much as possible this week.
>>
Buy eth right now.
>>
>>3344957
Why not both?
>>
Buy up some ultra low cap coin with sub 0.5btc vol

Buy esp on yobit
>>
File: 2017-06-27.png (220KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-27.png
220KB, 512x288px
Well if you are just looking to lose money you could start by sending BTC to my wallet. I promise you that money will be lost to you GURUANTEED
1ABT5svxic6tErfqwJsdMwBWCtMrXKRL84
>>
>>3345004
I have 0 patience and like seeing the red come up as soon as I open my bad 5x orders.

ICO seem like they will take too long to make my portfolio balance glorious $0.
>>
buying at ath and sell at support
>>
>>3345034
nice, just sent 100k
>>
>>3344957
Just send it to a burn address.
>>
>>3344957
1.Buy space pussy with your Gold Pressed Latinum
2.Leave your space wallet on the table. (in plane view)
3.Go grab a drink while real life shitposting at Odo
4.Come back to your Cabin singing Farenghi Space Trading Shanties
5.??????
6.Blame ODO
>>
File: ono.gif (968KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
ono.gif
968KB, 245x160px
>>3345170
>>
>>3344957
If you like losing money just send it to me. It's going to be used for good purpose, hookers nd booze
Eth adr. 0x1265d48bf56690f5337a2969833473e488aad13e
>>
In order to really enjoy the thrill of losing money all the way down, you have to do some research beforehand. It's actually quite the same process as searching for undervalued coins, just the opposite. Look for projects with long inactive GitHub. Project has no or shit whitepapers? That's the coin for you. Also, look at the ANN threads on BTCtalk forum, make sure the devs are missing and cashed out. An angry/pissed off community is better than no community, that means there is still room to the bottom.

Happy hunting op! I also get great pleasure from that
>>
>>3344957
Just buy tons of LTC, and you'll be penniless in days
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.