[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO IS BACK BABY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
Neo has gone up $3 in an hour, and buy orders continue to flow in. You'd be stupid but to buy in right now. All eyes are on the chinese, and what their next move is. Neo is the posterchild for chinese crypto.

While crypto can still thrive with a smaller chinese presence, everyone is curious as to what the next move will be.

NEO is the answer.

Don't be left behind, anon.
>>
Dead cat bounce
Sub 400k soon
>>
Fuck off you Indian astroturfing shit eater.
>>
>buy orders continue to flow in. You'd be stupid but to buy in right now
Is this reverse psychology or a poorly worded sentence?
>>
Neo is a shit investment right?
>>
File: 6785696456849.png (536KB, 3026x1122px) Image search: [Google]
6785696456849.png
536KB, 3026x1122px
>>3344033
Yes. Its price is only ever justified by hype and promises. The only thing that was going for Neo was the upcoming ico, but that plan has already been foiled by the Chink government.
>>
File: you are already dead.jpg (29KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
you are already dead.jpg
29KB, 640x432px
>>3344003
No Chinese people can make ICOs on NEO.
No non-Chinese are going to build ICOs on a Chinacoin that's barely legal in its own country for its purpose. Also it's a terrible system. Listen to Money Skeleton when he says gtfo of it.

You're just looking for some fool to dump your bags on.
>>
>>3344099
Redpulse is allowed and neo will be allowed by china. China is just doing a pending regulation shit, u really think they dont wanna compete in crypto? pff
>>
BUY BUY BUY
>>
File: queen_bitch_of_the_universe.jpg (20KB, 289x440px) Image search: [Google]
queen_bitch_of_the_universe.jpg
20KB, 289x440px
say what you will about NEO

but it is one hell of a toboggan ride.
>>
>>3344099
I'm new to this whole crypto thing and made some money off only a couple coins. All my friends are neo riders and told me it's gonna follow the same trend that ether has

I just don't want to give up what little bags I have for a coin that might die
>>
dead cat bounce bururhurhurhrh, zec dcr ubq block omg, dash are the future
>>
Too much FUD for NEO to really recover.
>>
Heavy buy pressure. GG wp (((GS)))
>>
>>3344126
It is already not following the same trend as Ether. Ether was much more stable and its value went up due to real world usage, not /biz/ retards who hype up the coin.
>>
If anyone who believes its a coincidence that China would announce they're regulating ICOs on a US bank holiday are fools.

Hope you bought the dip.
>>
If u didn't buy into neo at 20 or 18 I feel bad. That is the steal of a lifetime and your crying about icos that are being heavily regulated in every country did you even know neo is more popular in us the china look up trends on google icos are full of scams and we're bound to get regulated nothing new and u act like neo even needs icos or that's why you should even use neo lmao
>>
>>3344003
wasn't neo a chinese ico? will they have to give back the money they raised now that icos are illegal in china?
>>
>>3344189
No. Neo is the baby of China. They havent done a perma ban, just a pending one, they want to regulate that shit. You think they wanna give up their strength in crypto?
>>
File: img1.png (44KB, 913x351px) Image search: [Google]
img1.png
44KB, 913x351px
I'm actually very bullish on NEO this time.
>>
>>3344189
no. that decree was only about very recent ICOs.
>>
>>3344208
This gives me confidence that HODLING wasn't wrong decision after all.
>>
>>3344203
They just cut off all of the baby's limbs. They don't give a shit about it.
>>
File: 1504554176499.jpg (493KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504554176499.jpg
493KB, 683x1024px
>>3344203
fuck them and fuck their government
>>
File: Screenshot_20170904-221628.png (254KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-221628.png
254KB, 1080x1920px
i smell money
>>
Official Announcement
CASH MONEY
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.