[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They want you to sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1504035680734.jpg (69KB, 588x427px) Image search: [Google]
1504035680734.jpg
69KB, 588x427px
If there is anything I hate is the filthy bankers trying to control your emotions. They play with your fear and greed. By listening to Goldman Sachs telling you bitcoin will take a dive at around 5k and taking your money out, you are the one causing this dip. Blockchain technology is the revolution of the decade (AI might come 2nd). While you sell at 5k expecting the price to go below 3k, they buy at 3.5k and each time gain better control of the market until they have enough to crash it or scare most people out of it. Bitcoin is the greatest threat to any financial institution and they are and will forever try to destroy it.

Disclaimer: I do not own any BTC, my money is mostly in ALTs. My life does not depend on crypto and I would do just fine if the market goes to 0. However my hate for those lying greedy scum is immense. Bitcoin and crypto in general is the essence of capitalism, do not let your greed and fear ruin the greatest economic experiment of the millennium.
>>
File: ce6.jpg (41KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
ce6.jpg
41KB, 501x585px
SERR SERR SERR
>>
Dude, its over. It poped and they didnt tell you. Its okay though. You are young. You will find a job and rebuilt everything. Lessons learned.
>>
File: 1349906309939.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1349906309939.png
93KB, 645x773px
>mfw satoshi owns 50% of bitcoins and he's NOT FUCKING SELLING and will save the market after goldman jews have tried to seize it
>>
>>3343213
>Goldman did it

TOP KEK
>>
>>3343310
I'm not saying its only goldman. But look at all the fud coming from the banks, the "financial gurus", the media
>>
Why should I give a fuck? They were right and it made me a lot of money. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1502729104988.jpg (802KB, 1280x1835px) Image search: [Google]
1502729104988.jpg
802KB, 1280x1835px
>>3343366
But it made them more money, it made them have more bitcoins. And you're all happy because you increased your stack with an extra 10% percent. And you keep on doing that following them blindly. Meanwhile their share of the total bitcoin supply only increases, you get 2 extra bitcoins? They get 20 000, then 50 000. Until they have enough and you will follow them one more time in their little trick, you will sell on a friday, wake up on a saturday its still down and you feel smart, sunday you feel smarter, monday you feel even smarter and you think about all those people that said " JUST HOLD XD" thinking they are stupid fucking cunts. A week goes buy its still going down, the dip is long this time but you've had worse so you just wait. Another week goes buy and you start questioning yourself, what if its just dead. Another month goes buy and the price has stagnated, bitcoin makes the news : It collapsed. The normies are scared, they will never touch this shit again, some soccer moms start making facebook groups to sue this Satoshi guy from Japan. Your friends and relatives whom you bragged to about your gains are laughing behind your back, asking you where your internet money went. The project has been killed by greed and fear, it will never ever gain momentum again. Some poor folks that got burned buying bitcoins are now taking loans from mister Klein or mister Berg's bank to try and pay their rent. You know go back to work, the chance of your lifetime to attain financial freedom is gone, you look down at your phone and download Robinhood.
>>
>>3343294
he's thought to own over 1million bitcoin, even if that's true, it's not close to 50%
>>
You got my foreskin. You're not getting my coins.
>>
>>3343589
WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES kek
>>
>>3343294
he has 1m max
>>
The friday a guy told us not listen gs and everybody made fun of him

Now everybody is shaking lel
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.