[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking assholes. Trying to centralize crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (2KB, 97x95px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2KB, 97x95px
Advertisement

Twitter
Linkedin
Facebook
Reddit
Weibo
Get Trading Recommendations and Read Analysis on Hacked.com for just $39 per month.

Russia could prohibit bitcoin mining in large residential spaces like apartments and high-rise flats if one prominent government-backed organization had its way.

According to a report by Russia Today, Russian authorities will discuss the possibility of banning bitcoin mining farms in residential complexes during an upcoming meeting of the Presidential Council on the Internet.

Spearheading the effort is Ilya Massukh, president of the Information Democracy Foundation, a government-affiliated non-profit that manages, among other things, the federal government’s online platform for citizen petitions.

Massukh, who is also reportedly a member of the internet council under the President, will propose the ban by arguing that electricity resources at residential flats are inadequate for mining cryptocurrency. He also claimed mining activity is a fire hazard due to the heat generated by the mining hardware.

In an interview with the publication, Massukh stated:

Advertisement:

Electric networks at blocks of flats are unlikely to stand such consumption; ventilation systems are not able to handle the generated heat, either. This could trigger a fire.

Talk of such a ban comes at a time when Russia’s finance ministry is also looking to keep bitcoin away from public adoption by planning regulations that could allow “only qualified investors to buy and sell”

No doubt the big banks and elites will set the standards and admission for the "qualifications". I hate this bullshit.
>>
>>3342226
Noone gives a fuck what those morons do. I'm russian and I've been trading cryptos since bitcoin was declared illegal, before they changed their minds again this year. It fucking pisses me off how Russian government tries so hard to keep their citizens in shit-paid slavery and burn all the bridges to having a somewhat decent life. I swear if I met this fucker Putin in person I would slice his fucking throat open.

They also promised to ban VPNs and tor in july and nothing happened. They could regulate my ass
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.