[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoin and Cryptos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1504449065132s.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504449065132s.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
El capitan buddy yo here too? This was a free gift to the people of 4 chan for free from our analysis team. You'll find us at investing dot com and tweet tweet. njoy :D ''Bitcoin And Cryptos Founder (ID: jMxeUJyH) 09/03/17(Sun)17:31:05 No.3325548 Archived▶
I found this comment in the deleted section.'' ''Bitcoin and cryptos AnonymousAnonymous 09/02/17(Sat)22:46:18 No.74921012 Archived▶
they go way down. the first to 1550$-1650$. Ramoon's Spartan's cousin told me that. That's great music to my ears to my already ''sold'' cryptos. Who is that guy? It's the guy that can stir their pot against their directive plans. Good Song to listen to while you winning money by shorting. Dexta Daps - Shabba Madda Pot . His cousin told me he's got the ALKALINE - FORMULA
>>
Anonymous 09/02/17(Sat)22:49:44 No.74921083▶
it's already happenin' dude don't worry. look eth-usd and bitcoin price how it started crashin' today, together with the rest of smaller cryptos''

And I did a cross-check about this guy. He is in investing dot com one of the biggest analysts ever.
He is not imagining dragons at all. He has seen the ''thunder'' gettin' crashed. One from my side that I found in his comments that I love lately from music sounds too. Imagine Dragons - Thunder

I'm gonna repost also his vybz kartel jpg to search it too.
>>
Ramoon Spartan (ID: lKBo76ZR) 09/03/17(Sun)19:41:59 No.3326737▶
Yes, but they should learn your viewers first of all that if they want their trade to move forward faster towards their direction of analysis, they should not use forex platforms, trading platforms of coins, and trade it immediatelly through the exchanges of those coins and cryptos. Thx for the advertisement though Founder. You didn't do the mistake to leak our personal team info, someone else did it.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.