[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CENTRAL BANKS CREATING DIGITAL BLOCKCHAIN CURRENCY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: trump.jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
7KB, 184x274px
https://sputniknews.com/business/201709031057049475-new-cryptocurrency-banks/

This is just stupid, they are going to 'CREATE' it.
They wont even mine it.. Sounds nothing like altcoins as we know it.

anything to worry about?
>>
Sounds like Ripple.
>>
>>3340766
Ofcourse not, upcoming banking crisis will erase the last bit of trust people have in banks. Load up and enjoy the ride
>>
Lads, you know what to do. Mine it, obtain as much as possible, manipulate, then crash it into the ground.
>>
>>3340819
Leave goldman holding the sachs?
>>
>>3340819
it cant be mined obviously.. read the title. they are CREATING IT.
i dont understand how they'd have enough coins to distribute for their cause if they started a real alt coin.

maybe, they think.. create a digital currency out of nothing, then anythings free money... bail themselves out, settle their debts and
sell it to the masses somehow. but it wont be able to fluctuate too much, it will be pegged to a dollar value.

so.. it should be safe to buy crypto right?
>>
>>3340766
>sputniknews
Fuck off, putin - this is not /pol.
>>
>>3340807
Good luck killing off banks anon lol. When they say too big to fail, it means too big to fail. You really think the brightest minds in business missed the crypto train? Or care what the goyim think?
>>
>>3340836
this made my day
>>
File: 1504501781297.jpg (149KB, 962x580px) Image search: [Google]
1504501781297.jpg
149KB, 962x580px
>>3341072
Too big to fail applies to almost every gigantic failure in history. The titanic was too big to fail. Rome was too big to fail. The blockchain will kill the banks, and if you dont think so, what are you doing here?
>>
>>3340836
underrated post
>>
>>3341047
its related to finance for fucks sake
>>
>>3341047
and its not /pol you fucking redditor its /pol/, board names have two forward slashes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.