[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seriously considering ETH. Can ETH reach $500 by end of 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: russia qt.jpg (37KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
russia qt.jpg
37KB, 580x326px
I'm seriously considering ETH. Can ETH reach $500 by end of 2017?
>>
>>3340376
No. ETH has the best technology out there but for some reason the market HATES it.
>>
>>3340376
yes, it has an inevitable appreciation before the end of the year with PoS. If PoS manages to break the 400$ resistance mark then get on the next rocket to the moon m9
>>
>>3340376
$520 in december is an inevitability
>>
>>3340376
It will reach $1000 by end of year.

Ignore the shitstorm that newfags are throwing on /biz, let me remind you that when Ethereum was first introduced on /biz (around the price of $0.5-1/ ETH, 90% of /biz were crashing the threads of "Its a russian scam go... guys!" and went balls deep into LISK instead. How did that work out :)?
>>
>>3340376
1k by end of year. After this dip and then the metropolis updates plus the devcon 3 in november we'll see a 1k ath
>>
>>3340376
sauce pls my frend
>>
>>3340376

LOOOOl deluded

ETHBTC / 0.066

THIS SHITCOIN IS GOING NOWHERE BUT DOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHDSGFDHFSDh
>>
>>3340500
Your post made me feel good and fuzzy inside. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea I invested 1/4th of my wealth into ETH. Thanks, I needed that.
>>
File: Necrolyte-1.png (170KB, 510x546px) Image search: [Google]
Necrolyte-1.png
170KB, 510x546px
>>3340711
this kiddo is just spouting shit. eth will bounce back and you will go back to jerking your chode off to My Little Pony clips. watch me buy this dip and make some sweet sweet gains while you shill for some other shitcoin.
>>
>>3340376
Ethereum is actually being used by people for things. its also getting a huge update at the end of the month or start of the second month. Whales are accumulating.
>>
no, but it can reach $50
>>
You fags are delusional. How can you spin the China news into something positive?
>>
>>3340393
it's not a store of value...... how many times do eth maximalists need to be told this.
>>
>>3340907
because BOTH metropolis and PoS have yet to come, having a huge dip before those phase implementations is a fucking god send, or are just that stupid to not realize it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.