[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELL EVERYTHING. then wait a week till the market calms down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dt-side06.jpg (224KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
dt-side06.jpg
224KB, 1000x665px
SELL EVERYTHING. then wait a week till the market calms down and buy in big at a significant discount.

BTC going to ~2000
Ether is going to around 150 (HINT HINT look at the last dip and where it ended last month. history is the best indicator of future performance)

Good luck and please considering donating if you liked this advice

>Bitcoin
1JwLf23SWE64ZbcvcgDKY2RycspscnK3cB

>Etherum
0x25451f0F78C9c9e5955d54dBb8D8a7DA01bFd74e
>>
>>3340265
>gold
>silver

Buy tangible assets now or perish
>>
So you're asking for donations, on advice that enables you to buy cheap.
Lol
>>
This was great advice 24 hours ago
>>
>>3340316
the dip is literally just starting
>>
How sure of you of those prices
>>
>>3340338
look at the markets and google denial phase. It is a diagramm by lord soros personally and it happens to be 100% accurate. We just started the crash and eth will likely go down to 170$ and btc I would bet to 2500-3000$. It is no mistery, we had weeks of hard news shilling and pushing normies into crypto at peak. Now it is crumbling down.
>>
>>3340338
95% + or - 1%
>>
>>3340395
I have been shorting since 2 weeks ago and will continue to short for another 2 weeks.

I don't recommend shorting for the average guy bc it's more complex. Simply sell then buy in , in a week or 2 weeks. Panic has set into the market and it will not recover for at least a week.
>>
>>3340395

guess i'm gonna HODL my eth bags for a while
>>
>>3340462
sell them now and buy the dip or grow balls and hold. I am more the midterm trader, because shorting in these conditions is really hard as fuck. But it is good for us, some cryptonoobs get rekt and the "news" wont shill some time. The crash will be at least a week I think. Liquidate it when you can afford it. I have 43k$ to get in ETH at 200$.
>>
every time we have these doomsayers predict humongous price drops that are supposed to last for weeks, the market rebounds after a day or too

this is a black friday sale people, scoop up your favorite coins and watch your portfolio turn green in a couple of days
>>
Honestly youll all regret not selling again 24 hours from now. This is dropping like a stone. There is no reason for it to suddenly stop. People aren't rational.
>>
>>3340265
whats your reasoning?
>>
>>3340572
nah brah its other than the "vitalik died" crash. Buttcoin is heavily crashing too, what is unimaginable for normies why it jsut dont go to 100k$. Everything is red. China had massive impact on the news and people dont look at their coins like us everyday. It will be a sweet week
>>
>>3340265
this poorfag is asking for donations, he has no idea what he's talking about. If he did, he would not need to ask for donations, you stupid retards
you are asking for reasoning from someone likely with even less money than you
>>
>>3340285
>Dumb idiots buying Buttcoins why aren't they buying these shiny rocks
>>
>>3340291
That's OPs way of saying: "I have no fucking idea about what's happening and I'm poor"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.