[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fiat crypto tumbling down down down, down down down, down down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: gold is money.jpg (17KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
gold is money.jpg
17KB, 564x423px
Fiat crypto tumbling down down down, down down down, down down down.

Get burned faggots.
>>
>>3340165
>still over $4,000
Yup just tumbling, so ruined
Yawn
>>
Gold is a stupid useless hunk of bullshit metal. It takes forever to transact, the supply is not predictable or knowable, must spend $300 on a safe, and the market is already saturated. We can't eat it or build with it, sure you might find it in a microprocessor here and there but for the most part it's useless. It is only used as a representation of wealth, because we imagine it to be so. Gold is literally a fiat.
>>
>>3340399
Back in those days it was a store of value but now the only real store of value is real estate but even that may soon be coming to an end considering how inflated home prices are today.
>>
>>3340399
>Gold is a stupid useless hunk of bullshit metal
Yet he needs it inside his widgets that trade crypto

>It takes forever to transact
Yet he loves overnight shipping for all his other physical products

>the supply is not predictable or knowable
It is less than cryptos infinite supply

>must spend $300 on a safe
NO

>and the market is already saturated
XAU just getting started

>you might find it in a microprocessor here and there but for the most part it's useless
Says the one absolutely needing that microprocessor to trade COINZ

>Gold is literally a fiat
TOP KEK
>>
>>3340399
Please tell me which state enforces the value of gold. I'm waiting.

>inb4 blubbering

Why do cryptotards not understand the most basic economic concept but then pretend they KNOW FOR SURE this time that it's not just a giant bubble, HONEST, that these tulips will FINALLY deliver on investment?

It's almost like it's a giant meme and every man a king theology is just that: theology.
>>
>>3340467
>Yet he needs it inside his widgets that trade crypto
>Says the one absolutely needing that microprocessor to trade COINZ
Except for the 10000 years of no computers where it was LITERALLY useless
>Yet he loves overnight shipping for all his other physical products
Why pay to overnight my money to me when I can receive it in minutes for free
>It is less than cryptos infinite supply
Except a bitcoin clone wont attract capital, so your cloned coins will be worthless. Litecoin is seen as "silver", but despite it only having 4x the supply of bitcoin, it is 20x cheaper
>NO
Or you could stuff it under your mattress and hope you don't get robbed
>XAU just getting started
How them bags feeling?
>TOP KEK
Gold is money only because we believe it is. It is only by our decree that it has any worth at all. GOLD IS FIAT
>>
>>3340165
bitcoin is money, everything else is credit.

-me, 2017
>>
>>3340607
isn't everything FIAT then?
monetary value is just a social construct
>>
>>3340669
My point is that gold's only value is our presupposed belief in it's value, namely due to it's scarcity. Fuck all this "intrinsic value" bullshit. People who say bitcoin has no value are lying to themselves. Bitcoin has the scarcity of gold with added benefit of easy storage and transactions. Just like gold, bitcoin's value is the belief that is has value, and we will never see anyone sell it for under $1k ever again.
>>
>>3340399
Gold is a useful rare piece of metal that cant be counterfeited
>>
File: 1504537187728.jpg (23KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1504537187728.jpg
23KB, 564x423px
>>
File: peter_schiff.jpg (44KB, 726x440px) Image search: [Google]
peter_schiff.jpg
44KB, 726x440px
>>3340399
Let me tell you about goldmoney
>>
File: laughing babies.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing babies.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>3340607
You tried...
>>
>>3340729
>My point is that gold's only value is our presupposed belief in it's value

Your point is false and therefore invalid.
>>
>>3341217
He should have won his run for the senate
>>
>>3341341
I think we all know why that couldn't happen picrelated.
>Also, the beard is on a bull run
>>
>>3340729
You're a retard. No electricity, no bitcoin. Part of gold's intrinsic value is that you can actually hold it.
>>
File: hate.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hate.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>3341489
>they hold food and eat and it sustains their life force
>they walk on the floor of their home as it provides shelter
>someone hands them gold and they laugh

There is no hope for them.

If they can't meme dream it they get pissed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.