[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kayne says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kanye.jpg (7KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
7KB, 185x272px
Wheres the best place to trade cryptos?
I mean a site that has every crypto currency possible.

and how do you buy crypto's that are not on any exchange?
>>
Fucks sake i want to buy a bitcoin
>>
>>3339756
What am I reading
>>
Kanye is not happy
>>
>>3339756
Hi Kanye.
You need to do a few things fella...

Create a new email address and use ProtonMail

Gemini (btc / eth ) reliable
Kraken (btc / eth / bch) with leverage
bittrex (where you buy alt-coins)
Cryptopia (where you buy shitcoins)

Coinmarketcap shows you but first 3 exchanges should be ok.

Use a different (strong) password with each exchange

They need your id and bank details

Get google Authenticator for your phone and use the 2factor authentication settings from the exchange, also set up proton mail with 2 factor. Make a note of the passwords in a notebook along with your recovery addresses.

People could have your phone / pictures etc so write them down.

Download a wallet, like exodus for your computer. You can get something like btc.com for your phone.

If you are gonna hold a lot of coins then Get yourself a ledger wallet or a trezor.

There you go in a day or two you'll be set to get your hands on a bitcoin for a discount price at this rate.

Then you can waste it on altcoins / shitcoins like us!

Remember buy high sell low $$$
>>
>>3339668
If it's Really Kanye just DM vitalik on twitter and say "hello money skeleton, me want to get some bitcoins, ethereum and some alts. Will you help me get set up and I'll pump the shit out of whatever you tell me to"

Then, tell us here on biz what you plan to pump so we can sell it in time
>>
>>3339872
"bittrex (where you buy alt-coins)
Cryptopia (where you buy shitcoins)"

Do shitcoins and altcoins make good money?
Can someone explain more? or give me an example of what alt/shitcoins they are holding and why?
>>
>>3340495
I wouldn't touch them with yours until you have either
A) been in crypto for a couple of months (lurk here and watch the winners and losers). Know what is pump and dump.
B) much better than a - if you have an inside track. For instance if you are Kanye west then people will give you a nice cheap buy in, you shill to your followers and 10x gains are easy. See floyd mayweather, stoxx.
>>
>>3340495
Let's take OMG as an example of a good altcoin. It's backed by a strong company in Singapore, has a clear use that sets it apart from other coins, and it has a clear roadmap for the future. It was created at the end of July, and started at around 30 cents a pop. At it's ATH, it was 13 bucks each. Down to around 8 right now with this general crypto dip.
>>
>>3340799
what road map for the future?
>>
Can you also still trade btc/eth on Cryptopia and Bittrex?
i cant see the site, i get a log in / register promt
>>
>>3341085
You need a fiat currency exchange to get hold of btc or ethereum first, from your bank.
If you get the exodus wallet you can also get omisegos (it has a mini exchange built into it, fees are higher but it's really easy to use)
>>
>>3341464
Some more advice - before you go all in on crypto divide how much you want to invest into chunks and wait a few weeks before each buy in.
As you can see, it dips from time to time (look at everyone crying in other threads for instance)
So your best bet is to pick some good coins and buy in in stages over time, and see where you are in a few months
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.