[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weak Minds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Mein Neger.jpg (90KB, 550x261px) Image search: [Google]
Mein Neger.jpg
90KB, 550x261px
> AHhhhhhhhhhh! WE GONNA LOSE IT ALL
Learn FFS!
You only lose money when you sell it or the "business" bankrupts.

>SELL SELL SELL
That's the weakest move you can do! You poor piece of shit! If you want to sell, you would sell it earlier not now when it's falling.

> Financing with money you need to live
> OH SHIT I GONA LOSE ALL MONEY I HAD YOU /BIZ/TARDS, FUCK YOU ALL
Fuck you normies who use money you need. That's the dumbest move ever! That's what you deserve, being dumb and playing dumb. Sell it, lose 50% of all money you financed.
>>
File: IMG_0235.png (195KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.png
195KB, 640x360px
>Hes holding on to shitcoins
RIDE THE WAVE NIGGER WOOOOOOOOOO LAMBOS
>>
Also, it's fucking going up. THat was just a dip reaction.
Who the fuck said this gonna recover after 1 week is dumb too
>>
>price is going down
>you are losing money
you can either:
a) sell at a small loss, wait to see if the downtrend finishes, and then buy back into a potential uptrend - likely covering your losses in the upswing. If not, use what you sold to buy into another opportunity where the price is already rising.
b) become a faggot marine (the most pitiable creature on /biz/) and hodl. Wait for days/weeks/months/years/all eternity to break even, with your money locked in some shitcoin
>>
>>3337350
>>you are losing money
You're not losing money. You only lose money if you sell it. You may lose value, but not money.
And also, you only need to chill a bit, it's all psychological. Things like this one just weak the market/cryptocurrencies a bit. Look at it growing up again!
>>
>>3337384
But you are losing money. You are missing out on potential opportunities elsewhere because you're waiting for your coin to return to breakeven. Unless you have an infinite supply of BTC to buy shitcoins with, you are losing money because you're locked into some shitcoin that is either in a downtrend or moving sideways when that same money could be in a coin that's rising in price. Also, you are assuming the coin will return to its previous price where you bought it. This may happen, or it may never happen. You really can't be certain.
>>
>>3337434
>because you're waiting for
You got some points, but shit like this? nah.
Also remember, when you are withdrawing the money, you are fucking paying taxes.
>>
>>3337256
tell that to the idiots that bought ripple at 25k sats.
>>
>>3337434
Shitcoins can moon in a matter of minutes/hours
If you sell low, sya goodbye to 100x price increases
>>
>>3337820
that's it ^^
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.